• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rampage Jackson to WWE?

J...

His segments were not well-reviewed, but Quinton "Rampage" Jackson says he had a great time hosting Raw with his "A-Team" castmates and "wants in" the WWE mix.

"I was like a kid today,I have not been happy this past week,but meeting my child hood heros,and making new friends was all I needed I'm back," Tweeted "Rampage" about the experiencing of working a WWE show. "I will tell y'all everything tomorrow,it's late here,I'm still on tour,I will let y'all know what I'm doing so y'all can keep u,btw I want n."

He added, "Everybody was cool! They r a bunch of big kids like me,doing what they love. Big Show was so funny! He showed me the choke slam. I want n!!!"

Credit: Lordsofpain.net

Just teasin XP but he def sounds like he liked it, maybe Im one of the few but I wouldn't mind Rampage going to WWE and have a lil fun maybe as a manager or something. Would be awesome way to help his movie career. As long as they didn't give him a dumb gimmick that is. Hey a WWE/UFC can dream XP

hndsmepete

Don't expect it anytime soon. He signed a new UFC deal recently. I wouldn't be surprised if Shane McMahon had tried to get him into WWE over the years.

He had a pretty nice spinebuster, i'll give him that. I doubt he'll leave UFC but he could be a pretty nice US Champ or something. Another thing though, I heard he butts heads with Dana White already, and I can't imagine him being able to deal with Vince for long if that's true.

J...

Vince has nothing, NOTHING on Dana White. Dana told all fighters in the MMA world if they signed on to be in EA's MMA game they would never fight in UFC again. Wrestlers could hop to TNA and do a TNA game (If there was a good franchise) and Vince would take them back without a doubt. Vince gives slaps on the wrist, Dana doesn't.

chessarmy

I'd love to see Rampage in WWE full time but I don't see it happening, he enjoyed his experience but I expect it to just be a one time thing unfortunately

Luke Flywalker

As long as he shuts up and never gets handcuffed again...

...I'd watch Rampage hit the third best spinebuster since Farooq and Booker T anyday tbh. That shit was brutal. His chokeslam wasn't bad either.

Luke Flywalker

I doubt Dana told them that. Imagine if his entire roster, and every notable top guy in the world did that shit... you really think Dana could deal with not having superstars until the next ones get big enough to stick around? If I were anyone notable in MMA and Dana said that, I'd have talked to everyone else notable, done it, and challenged the sourpuss.

PLEASE DON'T infract me... I had a quote in my post and when I clicked on the homepage, realized it posted two separate posts and left the quote out. The second half was in response to J. :( Sorry guys.

Dana White is an absolute piece of shit. He pimps his fighters so terribly and profits off them sooo fucking much. Guys like Lesnar, Rampage, Coture and the other HUGE draws for UFC deserve to be getting paid like Mayweather and Pacqiao. But they don't even come within sniffing distance of Pacqiao's trainer, Freddie Roach. Miguel Cotto's opponent, can't remember his name, according to Ring magazine, (which is more reliable than ANY MMA site anywhere) made more money for that fight than Lesnar has taken home since 2008. Does that sound fair for a guy who draws like 40 million in PPV revenue everytime he fights? Dana is worse than Don King, except he is too pussy to have murdered someone. Fighters shouldn't fear him, they should stand up and say "fuck you, I've got name value, pay me what I'm worth or Promotion B has a new star."

On topic: Rampage in the E? I dunno. Shamrock was o.k. Tank Abbot was god awful. Where does Rampage fit in? Probably in the middle.

maty619

Let's face it if Rampage went into WWE they would probably just repeat the whole Mr. T thing but with him, I would like it, those spinebusters were sik and I'm sure he could get better on the mic.

Dana White is an absolute piece of shit. He pimps his fighters so terribly and profits off them sooo fucking much. Guys like Lesnar, Rampage, Coture and the other HUGE draws for UFC deserve to be getting paid like Mayweather and Pacqiao. But they don't even come within sniffing distance of Pacqiao's trainer, Freddie Roach. Miguel Cotto's opponent, can't remember his name, according to Ring magazine, (which is more reliable than ANY MMA site anywhere) made more money for that fight than Lesnar has taken home since 2008. Does that sound fair for a guy who draws like 40 million in PPV revenue everytime he fights? Dana is worse than Don King, except he is too pussy to have murdered someone. Fighters shouldn't fear him, they should stand up and say "fuck you, I've got name value, pay me what I'm worth or Promotion B has a new star."

On topic: Rampage in the E? I dunno. Shamrock was o.k. Tank Abbot was god awful. Where does Rampage fit in? Probably in the middle.

Go check the buy rates that Pacquiao does, and the buy rate that Rampage gets. Plus, the UFC has to pay for the whole undercard which isn't cheap and throw in the bonuses man.

J...

I doubt Dana told them that. Imagine if his entire roster, and every notable top guy in the world did that shit... you really think Dana could deal with not having superstars until the next ones get big enough to stick around? If I were anyone notable in MMA and Dana said that, I'd have talked to everyone else notable, done it, and challenged the sourpuss.

Its true any MMA fan will tell you about it its something Dana let be known quite openly. He doesn't fear the fighters leaving he knows his has the best company MMA has to offer. He threaten to fire Anderson Silva for god sake, MMA's best pound for pound fighter in the world. Needless to say he has everyone wrapped around his finger. Dana >> Vince easily.

Umm, ok, fine. I wasn't comparing just Rampage to Pac-Man. But, for what it's worth, before Lesnar showed up, 2 of the UFC's top drawing cards were headlined by Rampage. He deserves more than what he was getting. And the undercard guys don't make much, that's like one section in ticket sales. And the bonuses don't add too much either. Lesnar is still getting jewed compared to a relatively no name fighter who fought Miguel Cotto. All UFC headliners are getting fucked in the ass considering they fight like 4 or 5 times a year and draw about 20-30+ million in PPV revenue and no one is really making John Cena money. Dana White is a cocksucker and MMA fighters are dumb as fuck not to stand up and demand to be paid what they draw. In every sport every top athlete is paid what they are worth, but not in UFC. That's a reason it's more of a fad than a pro sport, because a promoter with carny mentality is running his athletes. But then again that's why alot of people who are too dumb to succeed in boxing turn to mixed martial arts.