Ramadan Finished

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MaJudiH

Reaction score
Well, just to inform all member of ImpactWrestling Ramadan finished for me. I had to fast for a straight month not eating nothing until 8 30. But of the end of the month on Eid I got 200$.

noumenon

Is that how it works, you don't eat anything until 8:30 at night? That sucks.

Damn..and on Christian holidays we stuff our faces all day...lol

Reaction score
Im glad Ramadan's over as well. I don't mean to drone on the negative aspect of Iraq, but attacks always increase and in general, the Iraqi people are usually more tempermental during Ramadan, as opposed to other times of the year.

Ramadan must be tough. Our interpreters pretty much chug down water when it's past 1800 here.

the dark knight

it was Blue i couldnt drive or eat in public for a month

where do you live?

C4

You should party with friends at Eid or something, it's gonna make you feel better. At least drink and dance?

i couldnt drive or eat in public for a month

Poor guy. Lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know how you do it. I'm pretty sure the only time I stop eating is when I go to sleep. Even then there was this one time I can recall I got some gourmet cookies and was eating them before bed. Later on whilst sleeping I hac a dream I was eating said cookies only to wake up and discover that I actually was eating the cookies in my sleep. I have no idea how I'm not like three hundred pounds

Wrestling Station

Well, just to inform all member of ImpactWrestling Ramadan finished for me. I had to fast for a straight month not eating nothing until 8 30. But of the end of the month on Eid I got 200$.
good for you.

Here the time zone differs, so we eat around 7pm.
Yeah, best days of the year.