Racist Jokes thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

^^It's actually more with you being a blazing homosexual than anything imo.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ok so the guy who is gonna be with the cheerleader is a blazing homosexual..

also if I was would that be a problem if so then thats just wrong because I know 3 gay dudes and they are 3 a better person then half the idiots on here who agree with everyone else on everything just so they don't get attacked.

Moonlight Drive

also if I was would that be a problem if so then thats just wrong because I know 3 gay dudes and they are 3 a better person then half the idiots on here who agree with everyone else on everything just so they don't get attacked.

She's a cheerleader ZOMG. And how do you know you'll be with here eh? Besides, I'm 14 and have probably had sex more times than you, what have you done that makes you such a chick magnet?

I have no idea what that last part said, something about you being bum chums with some gays. Fine, I will re-phrase me last part if you didn't understand. You are an annoying, worthless, idiot member in my opinion. And people don't agree with that so that don't get attacked, they agree cause it's true.

By the way, Left Turn~!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright...No what see if all you think about in relationships is sex then your an idiot ok...

Yes I've said I done stuff b4 but no what I lied...See idc what anyone thinks of me when I said this but I am staying pure...no what go ahead make fun of me crack jokes..idc...I am not having sex until marriage...I might joke about it sometimes saying I need to get laid or I am trying to get laid..But I am not gonna have sex with someone just to do it...the only way I'll do it out of marriage is if I feel I am in love enough and they feel the same way about me.

Moonlight Drive

Alright...No what see if all you think about in relationships is sex then your an idiot ok...

Hmm, where did I post anything like that? I simply asked what made you such a chick magnet.

Yes I've said I done stuff b4 but no what I lied...See idc what anyone thinks of me when I said this but I am staying pure...no what go ahead make fun of me crack jokes..idc...I am not having sex until marriage...I might joke about it sometimes saying I need to get laid or I am trying to get laid..But I am not gonna have sex with someone just to do it...the only way I'll do it out of marriage is if I feel I am in love enough and they feel the same way about me.

Lying about it is pretty sad then.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah but I say it in a joking way so its not really me lying..

Like.

"I'm so gonna get laid tonight...oh right"

or something along them lines

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol..thats a good one..

and to think this is all over what...me liking Nascar...or some shit...you was all Brandon Power and shit when u got here...

but haha Come on I know you can come up with better shit then that.

No, I believe it is because you're Blue.

That would be a lot more impressive if he wasn't on a float at Mardi Gras.

also if I was would that be a problem if so then thats just wrong because I know 3 gay dudes

What he meant to say was:

IVE BEEN WITH 3 GAY DUDES

I just had to clear up that confusion.

and they are 3 a better person then half the idiots on here who agree with everyone else on everything just so they don't get attacked.

Did you pose with them while they had their dick up your asshole?

You've told me multiple times you've had sex. This brings this up:

agree with everyone else on everything just so they don't get attacked.

The basis is the same.

Yeah but I say it in a joking way so its not really me lying..

Like.

"I'm so gonna get laid tonight...oh right"

or something along them lines

No silly, you'll never get laid. The closest you'll get is men ploughing through your asshole.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Your funny you know that...

See I know what your trying to do...You want me to post a picture of the girl so your gonna keep on and on and on attacking me and saying I am gay...I find it funny HBK is the one who called me gay at first after this

ok well this is from J-Dawg's little reality star thread

you are officially a fag.

Because it's quite a revelation to find out my sexual preference is officially of a male companion. I've never been attracted to a male in that way before, it has always been females, yet I am still a fag somehow. Quite a paradox in my opinion.

then it turns out TAB was talking to J-Dawg anyway and not HBK..

So HBK goes all I am not "I've never been attracted to a male in that way before, it has always been females"

I just thought that was so funny how he does that.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Your funny you know that...

You're not.

See I know what your trying to do...You want me to post a picture of the girl so your gonna keep on and on and on attacking me and saying I am gay...I find it funny HBK is the one who called me gay at first after this

I don't wanna see a dude in a skirt.

ok well this is from J-Dawg's little reality star thread
orly?

then it turns out TAB was talking to J-Dawg anyway and not HBK..

So HBK goes all I am not "I've never been attracted to a male in that way before, it has always been females"

I just thought that was so funny how he does that.

It's funny because he's not gay? Do you find straight people funny? Wow, someone must've shoved their dick so far up your asshole that it poked you in the brain.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No its funny he is calling me gay but when someone calls him gay he acts all crazy about it....

Evil Austin

I am jewish but I happen to know lots of Jewish jokes which are very funny I think.

Q. How do you start a Jewish Parade
A. Roll five cents down a hill

Q. How do you confuse a Jew.
A. Free Pork.

Q. Why did the Jewish slaves wander for 40 years in the dessert
A. Because they heard someone dropped their wallet.

I know more but I forgot most of them...Ill probably post some more later.

Moonlight Drive

I really don't qualify that post 'me going crazy' on TAB for calling me a fag. It was more of a joke post than anything, there would've been some more swearing involved. It was basically me saying 'but I like girls, not guys' with a lot of big words little Blaze couldn't understand.

But you are gay.
Quoted for Truth

Qwake

LMFAO at Dipsets first post, this thread was fucking funny until Blaze came in here and ruined, fucking white boy :shifty:

Get more jokes in here!!!