• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I agree he was a really good heel it's such a shame he got suspended really. Hopefully he comes back as a variation of the little jimmy gimmick rather then the cheesy babyface he was before.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
God I hope he isn't face when he returns. He's stupid though, he had the push of his life in WWE and goes and smokes weed (or the generic weed). Silly really. His babyface run was horrid. I'm just hoping we don't see Miz vs Truth feud.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I know this is a troll but he'll still be heel, he's only gone for 30 days and he can start again by this Mondays RAW in Chicago.
I see Miz going back to mid-card/low main event with R-Truth for the conspiracy BS because the plan was for ADR/Punk to have a feud into January then Jericho to return and feud with Punk until Mania, however with R-Truth's suspension and the 'take out' I'm not sure if they could go back as a tag team with Miz, but hey, it's WWE, they change their mind every second.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I doubt Miz will drop down to mid card. He's too involved in Media, draws aswell. Can't wait for Chicago RAW. You know it's going to be good just because it's in Chicago.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I doubt Miz will drop down to mid card. He's too involved in Media, draws aswell. Can't wait for Chicago RAW. You know it's going to be good just because it's in Chicago.

I'd say bar the Cena/Rock tag at SS, the Miz/Truth was low main event at best.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah they were involved with HHH, any storyline with HHH is main event. They had some mid-card matches like tag teams, but that was just to assert their dominance really. They took out everyone at HIAC remember. Such a shame, they were the most interesting thing on RAW at the time, till Truth did that :(.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Agreed with this Miz is basically going to be the next media cow of the WWE. I can't see him dropping down to the mid-card ever again tbh.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The conspiracy gimmick for me was good for a comedy midcarder but aside from that I can't say I was overly impressed.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I guess he just caught me off guard with how good his mic skills/facial expressions were. I only saw him as a generic rapping face. It was horrible, painful. But instantly he became a favourite of mine with the way he'd just make me laugh, but still maintain that threat that a heel needs.

Lmao

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
R-Truth and the conspiracy gimmick was hilarious. C-O-N-Spiracy.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
they could always have a heel vs heel fude but who know's they could have a loser leaves brand match and send one to smackdown it could work that way both remain heel idk but i agree R Truth can not be a face unless its a face version of his conspiracy character but i do not see that working either

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The_pipe_bomb said:
they could always have a heel vs heel fude but who know's they could have a loser leaves brand match and send one to smackdown it could work that way both remain heel idk but i agree R Truth can not be a face unless its a face version of his conspiracy character but i do not see that working either

Never thought of the possibility of Truth going on SmackDown. That'd be epic. Can keep his persona and not be buried on RAW. Miz won't be on SmackDown at all, he's a draw on RAW now. Heel v Heel feuds never tend to work any more, the crowd will get behind one thus turning them face. In this sense it'd be R-Truth since his promos can make people laugh and boo the shit out of him at the same time lol.