R-Truth Injured During RAW; Former Stars Criticize The Miz for Botch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
During tonight's RAW SuperShow The Miz failed to catch R-Truth after an over the top rope dive to the outside of the ring in which he landed on his tailbone, followed by his head smacking the ring mat. Truth held his head immediately showing signs of pain and was ruled out of the match being carried backstage. It is too early to say how badly injured R-Truth is but it may be a possible concussion.

Former WWE Superstars Shane Helms and Lance storm have taken a jab on twitter at The Miz for not catching R-Truth Helms tweeted: "Wow @mikethemiz Way to puss out on catching Truth on that dive. Geez" which was retweeted my Lance Storm who followed up by tweeting:

"@ShaneHelmsCom: Wow @mikethemiz Way to puss out on catching Truth on that dive. Geez". Wow no shit"

"@EvanCrum1319: @Storm_Wrestling @ShaneHelmsCom A real bad concussion. Look at how he hit his head." If bad enough he could B out of Mania"

"@quarterz187: @Storm_Wrestling how many times have you had a concussion ? Ever wrestled with one?" Never had diagnosed concussion"

"@rwmccrory @EvanCrum1319 @ShaneHelmsCom That said Truth over rotated his dive which was why he landed on ass and whiplashed and banged head"

"@comahan It was a missed catch, while bad does not mean the guy is a dangerous worker, just shitty catcher."

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The Miz has been pretty bad lately, but I hope R-Truth is okay and this doesn't affect The Miz.

Deuce

Reaction score
Everyone be hating on The Miz as of late, plus it wasn't his fault he's not a good catcher.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Miz has bored me lately, promo wise and ring ability. He's just lost in the shuffle, he needs to move to Smackdown tbh.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I haven't seen Raw yet but will in a little bit but damn does that sound really bad and sound like something Miz could have easily prevented. Hope Truth is alright he's been doing pretty good with his character as a face.

Deuce

Reaction score
The Miz has bored me lately, promo wise and ring ability. He's just lost in the shuffle, he needs to move to Smackdown tbh.

Why do nyou say that? I think he will have better feuds and matches with people on RAW, who would he face on Smackdown that would be good?

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Miz could go to Smackdown, turn face and feud with Christian (When he returns)

Deuce

Reaction score
The thing is, would he be a good Face?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
WHy is everyone hating on the Miz now? The Miz can still wrestle and wrestle rather well. The Miz can still talk on the mic and deliver promos better than most in the back.

This was unfortunate. I watched the replay of it and Miz did move out of the way for the most part. But... gotta think also Miz has to protect himself too. Think about Edge's debut match in the WWF. he did a move like that against Jesus and Jesus wound up with a broken neck cause the way Edge rotated over the ropes it was hard to catch Edge and you only got one shot. If you mess up you could wind up hurt, hurt both guys or it could be successful. Truth's rotation coulda caused the same thing to happen.

Still hopin that it doesn't take Truth out for the long run. Also hoping Miz isn't punished for it although he probably will be. Just hope it isn't a harsh one.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I believe he could be a good face, if not have him face Big Show, Sheamus, Orton, DiBiase...

There's a few guys there he could face.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Miz is a natural heel. Him as a face will always feel forced. It won't work well.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I just believe Miz could do with Smackdown for the rest of the year when the draft happens.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
IF Miz were to move to Smackdown he would NEED to remain as a heel. Smackdown lacks that top level heel. Yeah D-Bry is the main event heel right now but... Miz is the more natural heel and more believable heel. Plus you would need someone that looks like they can compete with Orton and Miz is that guy. Miz has been on the top for a while. Just needs to stay a heel. If Miz were to turn face... Smackdown would be too face heavy and who would they compete against? Who else besides D-Bry? Cody isn't main event yet. Wade Barret is still climbing back up after being buried by Cena.

Cornerstone

Reaction score
Seems like Miz has been off his game for awhile now, and it was he fault as it looked like he just reflex moved out of the way when Truth was in the air. He probably does need to go to Smackdown to freshen up but I don't think you punish him for this.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Noone thinks The Miz could get over as a face? He gets a pretty good reaction and sells quite a bit merch as a heel.