[Quiz] Assassin or Templar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Man this game looks epic! Hyped myself and I can't remember the last time I was hyped for an AC game, probably Black Flag.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Also i am ASSASSN!

"We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Templar

d5888b04-6b98-46f2-a9ac-e19bb9882a71.jpg

"We work to see this land united and at peace. Under our rule, all will be equal." - Haytham Kenway

This is a world steeming with corruption, poverty, inequality, conflict and injustice, a world wasting away under the control of the incompetent and self-interested. As a Templar you seek to bring about true change, striving to create a perfect society under the guidance of people with others' interests at heart. Your primary concerns are for peace and equality, built within the safety of law and order.

Templars recognise that freedom is an illusion. To them, an end to war, prejudice, pain and suffering is much more important. They seek to create a perfect world free of the grievances of the current; however their championing of order, control and discipline over individual freedom contrasts with the ideals held by the Assassin's Brotherhood. Like them however, the Templars can be similarly ruthless in achieving their goals...and dealing with anyone who stands in their way. As with the Templars, your personal philosophy is concerned with order, security and paternalism, however your refusal to admit other points of view may make you a few enemies.

Ah, who cares. Dirty anarchists the lot of them. May the Father of Understanding guide us!

-------

I'M IN THE ILLUMINATI GUYS! :hutz::hutz::hutz::hutz:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Templar

d5888b04-6b98-46f2-a9ac-e19bb9882a71.jpg

"We work to see this land united and at peace. Under our rule, all will be equal." - Haytham Kenway

This is a world steeming with corruption, poverty, inequality, conflict and injustice, a world wasting away under the control of the incompetent and self-interested. As a Templar you seek to bring about true change, striving to create a perfect society under the guidance of people with others' interests at heart. Your primary concerns are for peace and equality, built within the safety of law and order.

Templars recognise that freedom is an illusion. To them, an end to war, prejudice, pain and suffering is much more important. They seek to create a perfect world free of the grievances of the current; however their championing of order, control and discipline over individual freedom contrasts with the ideals held by the Assassin's Brotherhood. Like them however, the Templars can be similarly ruthless in achieving their goals...and dealing with anyone who stands in their way. As with the Templars, your personal philosophy is concerned with order, security and paternalism, however your refusal to admit other points of view may make you a few enemies.

Ah, who cares. Dirty anarchists the lot of them. May the Father of Understanding guide us!

-------

I'M IN THE ILLUMINATI GUYS! :hutz::hutz::hutz::hutz:

Sigh...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake