quick question about ps3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanner

Reaction score
i own a ps3 and was wondering if u can download games just like a regular computer

Black Widow

Reaction score
ummm what do you mean? you can download ps3 demos but other than that no, cuz ps3 doesnt have internet explorer or a real explorer program u can only seach the web, u cant stream vids or dl anything, u can only go to the playstation store button and get demos and arcade type games, and arcade games you must pay for with a credit card

Xanner

Reaction score
thanks everyone is there a specific website with ps3 dowloads?

King_Ash

Reaction score
Yes you can download PS3 games, you just go to the Playstation Store on your PS3 once you connected to the internet.

Xanner

Reaction score
Thanks everyone but im trying to dowload an internet game called mugen on my ps3 but it says to make a media save storage i need help from someone who knows what i should do owns a ps3