Questions About The Fed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I didn't see a place where to post a thread like this, so if this is in the wrong spot, do something about it mods.

I was thinking about joining the fed. It's something new to me as I've never done it before and the place seems to be pretty stable at the moment. But I'm still not sure what to do once I make a character. So could someone enlighten me?

-TJ-

Reaction score
Here's what to do. Decide on a wrestler and gimmick. (Maybe you want the guy to be a giant with standard skills with a charismatic manager that does all the talking. Maybe you want a character who is respectable and loved by the crowd. Maybe you want a cocky bastard. Maybe you wat a cheap combination of some of your favorite wrestlers.) Once you make the character we, or I should say I, will book you in matches and MizMasta and Adam Freemen, plus the others, will help with putting you in feuds. It'll be based on overall character.

Or you can pitch ideas to us. We're always open to them, given that they save us work and are sometimes really good. (Example, Anderson Evolution vs. Red Shield Mafia feud, it was all set up by Young Mannie and I.)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
How does the role play work? I just pick some guy to go after and make a thread on it? Or do you all pick the feuds and it just goes with the flow?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Alright. I didn't even see that thread while lurking.

Which type of character do you need more? Heel or Face?

And what are the personalities that used too much? I'd rather not make someone who there are too many of where the feuds would be boring.

-TJ-

Reaction score
THere is no need for asking those kind of questions. Whatever you like the most.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Alright. Thanks for the help. I'm going to check out some the role plays and sometime with in 24 hrs, I'll make a character.

Alex C

Reaction score
Cool, we need more active people :)

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice. That really helps. Don't know why I didn't see that either. Just working on the finishing touch on my character should have on preped and ready tomorrow morning when I get off of work.