Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I guess I see where you're coming from and this could be mainly people's perspective as well and I could highly understand it. But to say he's not charismatic and an average wrestler in order to not justify his push is beyond hilarious.

Axis

Reaction score
He was awesome in 2005 too. He seemed really groomed to take a top heel spot on either Raw or Smackdown, and then they just stopped investing in him. They gave him a small program with Shawn, who then beat him decisively on Raw. They teased him feuding with Batista, but instead threw him to Flair to job instead. They sent him to Smackdown where he was still way over, then shoved him to the midcard, so he left. I like him as a face, I think he is amazing as a heel. I was somewhat glad that Edge won at Wrestlemania, as it's probably his only shot at getting the belt.

ackj

Reaction score
Hey, considering he was one of the major characters in SVR '11 storyline, maybe 2011 will be his big year.

...god...

Reaction score
Where was all this Christian bashing when I was the only one on this forum telling people he's a midcard talent for life like 4 years ago?
Go fuck yourself ★★★★★★. Who's competing for the title? Awwww yeahhh

Reaction score
^^^^ R-Truth. And at least blackie is over enough to warrant a shot instead of his best friend having to vacate the b team strap to a get a shot. Get fucked you rice eating , sand castle living mutt.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL @ Christian v Shelton ladder match getting props... Regardless of that fact that it wasn't the workers that ruined it, it was still fucking shit! ...Probably Chistian's WORST match of his ECW run.

...god...

Reaction score
^^^^ R-Truth. And at least blackie is over enough to warrant a shot instead of his best friend having to vacate the b team strap to a get a shot. Get fucked you rice eating , sand castle living mutt.
lol go grab your tissues and rewatch HBK's hall of fame induction so you can cry over it more you little bitch.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

nation

Reaction score
LMFAO at this entire thread. Christian has busted his ass off to FINALLY get a shot. If you don't think he is main event material go watch old episodes of RAW and Smackdown in 2005, watch old TNA shit from 2005-2008, and his run on ECW. He fucking carried that brand and it's title. He was easily the most prestigious WWE ECW Champion. About God damn fucking time he gets pushed to the top!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Just to stoke the fires....

Big show was champ of ECW during a period when they were still putting a bit of steam behind it as a brand. Christian took a veritable OVW of a show and made it the most watchable show on WWE TV.

1chiban

Reaction score
It really was the Christian show for a while. Not sure it was the 'most-watchable' show though :/

Airfixx

Reaction score
It really was the Christian show for a while. Not sure it was the 'most-watchable' show though :/

Christian, Swagger, Dreamer, Golddust, Ryder, Benjamin, Sheamus, Regal's Roundtable, The Dudebusters, cameo's from CM Punk & Y2J + good no-fuss booking, IMO, did indeed make it the best show on TV at the time (***)... Cast your mind back; this was when Hornswaggle was prob at his peak, Legacy were sucking balls, Batista as a face on Raw...

(***Not rose-tinten glasses on my part, my posts from the time are there to be read... If one can be arsed, of course!)