Question on Christopher Daniels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-SPADE

Reaction score
So is Daniels just going to work on different companies, with different names? In the Ring of Honor roster, his name is Christopher Daniels. In TNA roster it's Daniels. Either I don't expect him to be on TNA much longer, or TNA will buy him out.

fuzzy

Reaction score
i kind of agree with you, but he's going to be at DX tna's next ppv against AJ, so it'll be a bit more clear after that ppv. and as far as i know, he's still part of "fortune"

Rell

Reaction score
lol "Daniels"

what a marketable name. It just screams charisma.

its up there with "Gunner" and "Murphy" as the greatest names in wrestling history

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^ Jesse Neal... Eric Young, Bobby Road, Rellik.

idk, but I think Daniels is probably gonna have like, a couple matches, then vanish from TNA tv ...
kinda all they do with him.

don't use him, don't use him, have him wrestle for 4 mins on Impact, don't use him, don't use him, don't use him, make him a big deal randomly so you can throw him in a big ppv match(main event), then go back to not using him.