Question about the Divas...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

:smh @ whoever said Melina had a dogface.

for me it is:

1. Melina
2. Kelly Kelly
3. Maryse

Reaction score
Well as a girl with some bi experience I will tell you what WWE girls past, and present I would get with, and why. I'm 31 now so I have accepted, and embraced my sexuality, and I am not afraid to talk about it.

1. Trish:Skills, beauty, and passion. I can get past the fake boobs because she had substance beyond her looks.
2. Stacy Kiebler: Just pure, natural beauty.
3.Mickie James: Tomboy quality is very hot I think. She's not supermodel gorgeous, but she has a girl next door thing going for her.
4. Kelly: Just sexy as hell
5.Lita: Free spirited, and unconventional sex appeal
6.Beth Phoenix: Strong, beautiful, and real
7. Jacqueline Moore: I loved her tough, take no shit attitude, and even though she's older I think she's hot.
8.Stephanie McMahon: Beautiful, and powerful. Very sexy qualities.
9.Natalya: See Beth Phoenix.
10.Angela Fong: She's in WWE's developmental said to be miles above even Mickie, and Gail Kim in skill level, and I am hoping the reason they got rid of Candice is because Angela is going to debut soon see pic.
Angela+Fong.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
@Snackz: :smh Her nose? Unless it big like Sean Penn's or long and pointed like Trish then I'll pour my planters all over it.

What the hell? How is John Morrison not getting any hetero love round here?

Have you see his body? I'd sell my body to PBS in a partnership with science for cloning experiments for that stomach. But I'll keep my face, can't fuck with perfection now.

Never said I wouldn't give it to her, lol.

And I gave JM hetero love man. He is on my list.

seX-Power

1. Trish:Skills, beauty, and passion. I can get past the fake boobs because she had substance beyond her looks.

She's lost the implants now in case you were wondering.

Also, the Melina haters can get fucked.

SnackZ

Reaction score
She's lost the implants now in case you were wondering.

Also, the Melina haters can get fucked.

Isn't that Melina in your sig with that colorful shirt, the braids and the man face...or is that a dude???? I really can't tell the difference... tsk tsk... you are a lost soul.