Question about the Divas...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Alright then. Since I said what girls I think are hot in a completely straight way, you guys do the same with the men, or if you dont want to do that then say the guys you think women would find attractive.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I like Maryse cause I just like blonde hair on a girl plus she pretty hot and a girl with an accent just drives me wild. I mean hell idc if her tits are fake. They still look damn good and she has to have the hottest nudes I've seen in along time on any of the divas. But for me its.

1.Maryse
2.Kelly Kelly
3.Tiffany(if you can count her as a diva seeing as she is in the GM Role) or well if she isn't...then 3 would be Maria.

aj sty1es

Reaction score
Well I think mickie and the others are hot too but imo I think Maryse is hottest.
Anyways
1.Maryse
2.Candice
3.Tiffany/Mickie

MikeRaw

Alright then. Since I said what girls I think are hot in a completely straight way, you guys do the same with the men, or if you dont want to do that then say the guys you think women would find attractive.

Hmm... Well, I wouldn't call any of them hot, but if I had to look like one, I'd probably choose Triple H or Edge. Jericho is a pretty cool looking dude too.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
It's all in her character. All the other Divas come out pumping their fists, slapping the fans hands, smiling and shit. Maryse, she just don't give a shit. She's high on herself, which I love.

At first she just blended in with the rest but now her stock is high right, she gets more air time then the Woman's Championship.

P.S: Maria has a pretty smile but besides that she's a pass.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Maryse has a sexiness about her - not an overly attractive female but an aura that makes a guy think "I bet she's a freak in bed" - thats all - in the VIP section there's a thread I started with nudes of her (and Tiffany) and that appeals to men, young and old, and makes them think they're attractive as well.

Maria is cute, I don't give a f*ck what anyone says, again not an overly hot woman but cute and like someone said very down to earth like, like a chick you could be cool with, hang out with, have a few drinks, get some good loving going on and then you can still be cool afterwards.

Melina=dogface
Candice=lost cause

Layla is hot as shit most of the time but something about her nose disturbs me in some pics.

BY FAR to me the HOTTEST female in the E right now is KELLY KELLY. Attractive, bubbly, hot bod, just plain awesome, with or without makeup. Very natural beauty she has!!!!

If I could be one of the dudes I'd say:
Orton (looks and body I would die to have)
John Morrison (I swear dude looks like an action figure, I would love to walk around looking like him for a week)
Batista (Body I would die to have without all that veiny shit and scrambled eggs head)
Cena (body I would love to have but he got the monkey ears)
Trips (don't like his bod at all - as soon as he stops working out his tits are gonna hit his knees)

SnackZ

Reaction score
Maryse has a sexiness about her - not an overly attractive female but an aura that makes a guy think "I bet she's a freak in bed" - thats all - in the VIP section there's a thread I started with nudes of her (and Tiffany) and that appeals to men, young and old, and makes them think they're attractive as well.

Maria is cute, I don't give a f*ck what anyone says, again not an overly hot woman but cute and like someone said very down to earth like, like a chick you could be cool with, hang out with, have a few drinks, get some good loving going on and then you can still be cool afterwards.

Melina=dogface
Candice=lost cause

Layla is hot as shit most of the time but something about her nose disturbs me in some pics.

BY FAR to me the HOTTEST female in the E right now is KELLY KELLY. Attractive, bubbly, hot bod, just plain awesome, with or without makeup. Very natural beauty she has!!!!

If I could be one of the dudes I'd say:
Orton (looks and body I would die to have)
John Morrison (I swear dude looks like an action figure, I would love to walk around looking like him for a week)
Batista (Body I would die to have without all that veiny shit and scrambled eggs head)
Cena (body I would love to have but he got the monkey ears)
Trips (don't like his bod at all - as soon as he stops working out his tits are gonna hit his knees)

laylawwewrestling.jpg

look at her nose man - its like its on a slant, curved funny - I would still forgive her this fault and give her the family sized almond joy (snackz reference).

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
laylawwewrestling.jpg

look at her nose man - its like its on a slant, curved funny - I would still forgive her this fault and give her the family sized almond joy (snackz reference).
Yeah I know what you mean, but that fault would definitely phase out of your mind if you ACTUALLY met her.

I just get soft when people talk about my future wife/wifey. :verysad:

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id say Women
1 Maria
2 Melina
3 Trish i know she not there now.

Men
1 HHH by far
2 Joint 2ND Edge/Tista
3 Cena but he a bit to clean and young looking tho

PS for the record I am a GIRL even tho my Sig name is kingovkings :)

the dark knight

Not everyone sees it the same. A girl doesn't just have to have blonde hair, massive fake tits, be a slut, and wear loads of makeup to be hot. I find some like that hot, but I also find alot of girls who aren't like that hot.
make up turns me off, fake tits usually turn me off, i wouldn't fuck a slut with a stolen dick and i mostly hate blondes.

when you decide who's the hottest its usually a question of who you'd fuck on a one night stand.....so those turn offs get turned off sometimes. it all depends, i was just saying women look at things differently i noticed they only look at other girls' face and the more make up they wear the "prettier" they think they are. i hate the word "pretty". its just a word to describe a self-loving insecure disloyal dishonest whore.

This makes me want to ask the girls here who they think the hottest male in WWE is.
if i had to reincarnate in another wrestler's body it'll be either edge, orton, hbk(before he started balding.......im already balding so if im getting something new i dont wanna live with this shit again), jericho or punk(without the tattoos).

or vince mcmahon :shifty:
Orton, Cena, possibly Jericho...

let's see who's homophobic now..
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL didn't you used to hate how he looks? :p

MC Rae

Reaction score
Wow, for some reason I'm shocked that kingovkings is a girl haha. Suppose the username just threw me off.

Aaaaaanyways, I think Maryse is the hottest diva in the company at the moment. She's stunning looks-wise, has a hot accent and has that cocky character... yeah, she's awesome. Hottest since Trish in my opinion.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@Snackz: :smh Her nose? Unless it big like Sean Penn's or long and pointed like Trish then I'll pour my planters all over it.

What the hell? How is John Morrison not getting any hetero love round here?

Have you see his body? I'd sell my body to PBS in a partnership with science for cloning experiments for that stomach. But I'll keep my face, can't fuck with perfection now.