Question about Alicia Fox?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
90bc8b471e7da3cbc1a3658c1d1956a2.jpg

they look to be rounded pretty well too.
:mog:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Here's an article that talks about how she's the most underrated Diva and how during 2013 she saw the most in-ring improvement.. Unfrotunately due to storylines and minimal air time for divas wrestling they haven't had much to put her into..

Article Here

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, she pinned Paige. I have to say that it was worth it, some of the mad Alicia moments were priceless

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Yeah, she pinned Paige. I have to say that it was worth it, some of the mad Alicia moments were priceless

She's so bizarre, but I like it. I also think that Alicia has decent in-ring talent and if they're going to push somebody she wouldn't be my last choice by a long way.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
She's so bizarre, but I like it. I also think that Alicia has decent in-ring talent and if they're going to push somebody she wouldn't be my last choice by a long way.
Yeah, she's pretty good. The post-match deals she did kinda started off awkwardly but when she's beating up guys from the crew and giving them wedgies you gotta laugh. She can go in the ring too, I'm sure they can have her work good matches but with the current state of the divas division, no one is really allowed to shine.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Yeah, she's pretty good. The post-match deals she did kinda started off awkwardly but when she's beating up guys from the crew and giving them wedgies you gotta laugh. She can go in the ring too, I'm sure they can have her work good matches but with the current state of the divas division, no one is really allowed to shine.

The NXT matches she's done over the past few months have been great. In fact they are the reason I actually started to rate her.
But yeah, the division as a whole sucks and honestly, don't see them trying to change that- which is incredibly shitty.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think Alicia has proven she has the biggest jugs in WWE

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The NXT matches she's done over the past few months have been great. In fact they are the reason I actually started to rate her.
But yeah, the division as a whole sucks and honestly, don't see them trying to change that- which is incredibly shitty.
Yep. You watch Charlotte vs Nattie on Thursday and think "damn, WWE has the potential to have an awesome woman's division". But you go to Raw and it's the same old stuff.

CM Punk Girl

Jobber
Reaction score
She does my head in with her mental streak, bring back AJ, at least she was better at being mental lol