• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Queer!!

the dark knight

RingDeath

Reaction score
Queer

The issue of gay marriage is dredged up around election time to pander for cheap votes based on a hot button matters that has no relevance to the quality of life. The Republicans who use it is are lacking for substantive issues to win support on and should be judged accordingly. What impact on peoples' lives does gay marriage have? None.

Buttersz

Reaction score
They have their rights sure, but its still fucked up.
If god wanted us to marry and be with same sex, he would have another form of pregnancy so that the human race will still survive.

Im not saying god hates fags, dont think that. I just hate fags, not saying god does.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I'm probably gyna go on TDK's & WS side on this...

anybody that knows me, know that i'm hugley homophobic...

It's not that i have anything against them, it's just it's not the way we were created to be.

+ i do agree that why should there be more awerness to gays... it's not like we have hetrosexual parades!!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Exactly Munk. But even if you do believe in God, how do YOU know what God is thinking? God is a supreme being, outside the comprehension of human beings, how arrogant are you to presume you know what He thinks?

the dark knight

oh crap, i did not want to get into this again.

oh well....

Exactly Munk. But even if you do believe in God, how do YOU know what God is thinking? God is a supreme being, outside the comprehension of human beings, how arrogant are you to presume you know what He thinks?

if you DO believe in god, that means you DO believe in his book, and if you DO believe in his book, that means you DO know that god hates fags. if he didnt, he wouldnt have made homosexuality a sin.
^^if you believe in god...

Kaedon

Reaction score
Ok, before you answer this, why dont you go back and answer every other time I have debunked your bull shit half assed theories. If you believe in God you belive in His word, yes. But that doesnt tell you all of what God thinks. I know it says in there that "man shall not lie down with another man" or whatever but it also says its ok to take slaves. Does that mean God condones slavery? Also in the bible it says its ok to kill your enemies in the name of God. Does God condone killing despite there being a commandment against it? The GLARING contradictions in the bible clearly point out that if it is the word of God, man has completely SHIT ALL OVER IT and fucked it up.

the dark knight

Ok, before you answer this, why dont you go back and answer every other time I have debunked your bull shit half assed theories. If you believe in God you belive in His word, yes. But that doesnt tell you all of what God thinks. I know it says in there that "man shall not lie down with another man" or whatever but it also says its ok to take slaves. Does that mean God condones slavery? Also in the bible it says its ok to kill your enemies in the name of God. Does God condone killing despite there being a commandment against it? The GLARING contradictions in the bible clearly point out that if it is the word of God, man has completely SHIT ALL OVER IT and fucked it up.

i didnt answer to your other crap because 1) i dont have time. 2) your answers pissed me off, you keep putting words into my mouth ignoring my main point.

as for your answer, im not so sure but, thats why im not religious lol.