• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quadrant 1 Final

Greatest Promo Man/Woman

• Steve Austin

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Jim Cornette

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The New F'n Show

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin
[video=youtube;nTLCZkQCbnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLCZkQCbnY[/video]

2. Jim Cornette
[video=youtube;anvUMe6-OmA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvUMe6-OmA[/video]

Deezy

DZ PZ
Finally Cornette is going to be left where he should be. Out of this tournament, Austin was by far the better stickmen.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Austin was cutting great promos even before he was Stone Cold, then he just got better and better.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Pfffffffffft

Who the fuck is Jim Cornette. That fucker's tennis racket was better known than his promos were. Just another guy that liked to yell a lot without sounding intelligent, being interesting, or making much sense.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Pfffffffffft

Who the fuck is Jim Cornette. That fucker's tennis racket was better known than his promos were. Just another guy that liked to yell a lot without sounding intelligent, being interesting, or making much sense.

Thats rubbish and you know it, he was a great storyteller.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Thats rubbish and you know it, he was a great storyteller.

Hardly, he made some hicks mad at him. Didn't generate shit in WWE, which is why he had to be thrown with Mr. Fuji, just goes to show how much personality Cornette had.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
WWE made Cornette look like a bitch upon his arrival just like anybody else who first made their name elsewhere. At least he got to keep his name. Austin is one of the few that really that survived that initial crap. A manager has a lot less advantages on top of that. Hell, I could even go as far as the booking for Vader(which reminds me of how TNA is treating Samoa Joe at the moment) hurt Cornette just as much as anything else.