• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I know I seem like I am the only one on here who really likes PWI. It was a big thing for me growing up. Before having the internet, it was the best way to read about and learn about other wrestlers and promotions that you couldn't see elsewhere. I would always go to Chicago on the train, pick one up, get a Filet of Fish value meal and get on a train to go home. For 45 minutes I would read about the World of Wrestling. I loved it.

So, anyway, the digital edition of the magazine came out today and I have to admit, I was shocked who won Wrestler of the Year. But, in my mind, he deserved it.

Adam Cole BAY BAY

Reactions: EvilBlackCat

czw787

Reaction score
Lol really? I thought that joke started around 2009 More you know

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Lol really? I thought that joke started around 2009 More you know

lol I don't when it started but you know I had to try :) But you're right, the Rick Roll is old lol

czw787

Reaction score
I hate when they have the top company guys in the top 10 but then have a child molester or murderer in the 400-500 spots usually

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I hate when they have the top company guys in the top 10 but then have a child molester or murderer in the 400-500 spots usually
Maybe they respect the rule of law and due process. I don't know who you are referring to, but I assume innocent until proven guilty only applies to people you care about?

czw787

Reaction score
Well Invader 1 was included at one point and Chasyn Rance

czw787

Reaction score
I'm just saying it's pretty well known Invader was responsible for Bruiser Brody's death. That was a shoot from eyewitness Tony atlas who is also a hall of famer and if you Google Chasyn Rance he was arrested and a registered sex offender