PWI 500 2013 (well, top 20 anyway...)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I feel bad for u guys then Kushi

Castiel

Reaction score
Well, first off, I don't see any reason why Bryan is ranked below Sheamus or Ziggler in terms of WWE guys, that doesn't make any sense to me. Aside from that, list is pretty laughable when you have Cena in the top spot and the two best wrestlers right now (Tanahashi and Okada) ranked below him. Surprised but pleased to see Ray at number four though, that's pretty cool.

Also, fucking LOL at Kofi Kingston being in the Top 20. Way to invalidate your list guys!

No Nakamura in the top 20... sigh.

The big WWE one I really don't get is Mysterio at 64. He was out most of the year aside from an abysmal tag run with Cara. Hell, I love him but Tyson Kidd is 111... he's been injured all year, right?

Indy wise, it's great to see so many guys joking around about the list on Twitter. Weird how someone like Drew Gulak, CZW's current world champion is below someone like QT Marshall, a joke in ROH though. Also erks me to see "Max Jackson" and "Jeremy Jackson" instead of Matt and Nick Jackson. One I really like seeing? Johnny Gargano at #51 All the way up there and not even in ROH, hell yeah.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Basically every american wrestler that comes here gets pushed to the moon. Except for some that asks not to be like Richie Steamboat and Idol Stevens (Damien Sandow).
You're welcome.