PWG: BOLA 2013 - PREVIEW VIDEOS INCLUDED!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Putting the results in the opening post:

PWG BOLA Night 1
August 30 2013
Reseda, CA

Quick Results at the bottom

Kevin Steen def Chuck Taylor via package pile driver
- Chuck Taylor moonsaulted a Giants hat! Then Kevin steen package piledrove the same hat. This match is funny as hell.

Brian Cage def Tommaso Ciampa after a series of power bombs and a discus lariat
- Ciampa was really over
- There was a scary moment after Cage was power bombed onto a chair and Cage wasn’t moving but then he seemed ok and continued the match. Crowd went silent for a moment.

Johnny Gargano def Willie Mack via GargaNO Escape

Roderick Strong def AR Fox via Orange Crush Backbreaker

Drake Younger def Joey Ryan via Drakes Landing on Legos that Joey brought into the ring
- Drake was power bombed on candy that he brought into the ring.

ACH def Tony Nese via fisherman suplex DDT

Kyle O’Reilly def Trent? Via cross arm breaker

Michael Elgin def Rich Swann via Elgin bomb
- At one point during a test of strength spot it led to both men doing the worm

Elite 8: Elgin, O Reilly, Strong, Steen, Gargano, Cage, ACH and Drake

Adam Cole and The Young Bucks def TJP and Forever Hooligans via double super kick into a straight jacket German by Cole on TJP
- Bucks and Cole come out to “We are the Championsâ€￾! Crowd singing along!
- PWG World Champ and PWG World Tag Champs vs IWGP Jr Tag Champs and the TNA X Division Champ

PWG BOLA Night 2
August 31 2013
Reseda, CA

William Regal was in attendance, “scouting potential talent that WWE can look into signing down the lineâ€￾ is the word in the locker room according to PWInsider.com

Anthony Nese hurt his ankle so he’s on commentary tonight

Excalibur declares no videos on Instagram and Vine! Excalibur really pissed about it

Drake Younger def Brian Cage via small package

Johnny Gargano def Kevin Steen via GargaNO escape

Michael Elgin def Roderick Strong via cross face

Kyle O’Reilly def ACH via triangle choke

Joey Ryan, Chuck Taylor and Trent? def Willie Mack, B Boy and Tomasso Ciampa when Taylor pinned Bboy. Cage interfered and power bombed Ciampa on a chair

- Nese took over as ref when Knox got knocked out after Chuck Taylor exploded a grenade in the ring

Michael Elgin def Johnny Gargano via Super Elgin Bomb from the second rope

Kyle O’Reilly def Drake Younger via guillotine choke

- some people booed this decision but then Drake told O’Reilly to “win this shitâ€￾

Young Bucks and Adam Cole def AR Fox, Rich Swann and Candace LaRae when Cole pinned Candace via double super kick into Florida Keys

BOLA Finals:

Kyle O Reilly is the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles winner defeating Michael Elgin via triangle choke!

Adam Cole came out and ruined the moment. Cole calls O Reilly the “second best member of future shockâ€￾. Bucks attack O Reilly. 3 on 1.

Candace came out to help but got attacked by the Bucks. Joey came out for the save but got beaten down too. Then Drake.

Knox was protecting Candace then Steen comes out and attacks Knox! Steen, Cole and Bucks are a unit! Roster comes out for the save. Steen destroyed the trophy too.

O’Reilly cut a promo putting over PWG and the crowd. Says he’s the next world champ. “Next World Champâ€￾ chants!

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: PWG: BOLA 2013 - August 30 & 31

Davey Richards may not be able to make it to TEN but he will be participating in this years BOLA! His replacement for TEN, Tony Nese, will also be in the tournament!

Elgin and Cage are said to be back into single competition as preparation for the tournament as well, so one could assume they will be participating, though it's unofficial as of right now.

Castiel

Reaction score

PWG seems be happy with Johnny Gargano's work so far since he's earn himself a spot in the tournament! Joining ACH and Nese in debuting at the event will be the beast known as Tommaso Ciampa! Last years runner up, Michael Elgin is also officially in BOLA now!

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Looking like the best line up for an Indy tournament this year

Castiel

Reaction score

PWG BOLA Night 1
August 30 2013
Reseda, CA

Quick Results at the bottom

Kevin Steen def Chuck Taylor via package pile driver
- Chuck Taylor moonsaulted a Giants hat! Then Kevin steen package piledrove the same hat. This match is funny as hell.

Brian Cage def Tommaso Ciampa after a series of power bombs and a discus lariat
- Ciampa was really over
- There was a scary moment after Cage was power bombed onto a chair and Cage wasn’t moving but then he seemed ok and continued the match. Crowd went silent for a moment.

Johnny Gargano def Willie Mack via GargaNO Escape

Roderick Strong def AR Fox via Orange Crush Backbreaker

Drake Younger def Joey Ryan via Drakes Landing on Legos that Joey brought into the ring
- Drake was power bombed on candy that he brought into the ring.

ACH def Tony Nese via fisherman suplex DDT

Kyle O’Reilly def Trent? Via cross arm breaker

Michael Elgin def Rich Swann via Elgin bomb
- At one point during a test of strength spot it led to both men doing the worm

Elite 8: Elgin, O Reilly, Strong, Steen, Gargano, Cage, ACH and Drake

Adam Cole and The Young Bucks def TJP and Forever Hooligans via double super kick into a straight jacket German by Cole on TJP
- Bucks and Cole come out to “We are the Championsâ€! Crowd singing along!
- PWG World Champ and PWG World Tag Champs vs IWGP Jr Tag Champs and the TNA X Division Champ

PWG BOLA Night 2
August 31 2013
Reseda, CA

William Regal was in attendance, “scouting potential talent that WWE can look into signing down the line†is the word in the locker room according to PWInsider.com

Anthony Nese hurt his ankle so he’s on commentary tonight

Excalibur declares no videos on Instagram and Vine! Excalibur really pissed about it

Drake Younger def Brian Cage via small package

Johnny Gargano def Kevin Steen via GargaNO escape

Michael Elgin def Roderick Strong via cross face

Kyle O’Reilly def ACH via triangle choke

Joey Ryan, Chuck Taylor and Trent? def Willie Mack, B Boy and Tomasso Ciampa when Taylor pinned Bboy. Cage interfered and power bombed Ciampa on a chair

- Nese took over as ref when Knox got knocked out after Chuck Taylor exploded a grenade in the ring

Michael Elgin def Johnny Gargano via Super Elgin Bomb from the second rope

Kyle O’Reilly def Drake Younger via guillotine choke

- some people booed this decision but then Drake told O’Reilly to “win this shitâ€

Young Bucks and Adam Cole def AR Fox, Rich Swann and Candace LaRae when Cole pinned Candace via double super kick into Florida Keys

BOLA Finals:

Kyle O Reilly is the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles winner defeating Michael Elgin via triangle choke!

Adam Cole came out and ruined the moment. Cole calls O Reilly the “second best member of future shockâ€. Bucks attack O Reilly. 3 on 1.

Candace came out to help but got attacked by the Bucks. Joey came out for the save but got beaten down too. Then Drake.

Knox was protecting Candace then Steen comes out and attacks Knox! Steen, Cole and Bucks are a unit! Roster comes out for the save. Steen destroyed the trophy too.

O’Reilly cut a promo putting over PWG and the crowd. Says he’s the next world champ. “Next World Champ†chants!

Whoa, that ending is insane! STORYLINES IN PWG? MY GOD! Seemed obvious from the start that Kyle was set to win the whole thing but with how much PWG seems to love Gargano and the other two being top guys like Elgin and Drake the final four kept you on your toes! Glad they kept with KO though, he deserves the ball. With that ending he has been absolutely made the face of PWG.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Called O'Reilly challenging Cole for the strap a few months ago. He's had some big wins prior to this, so good on him.

Not a great fan of this faction tbh, but I'll see where it plays out.

EDIT: I am however, a big fan of the group name.

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: PWG: BOLA 2013 - RESULTS!

The whole "Mount Rushmore of Wrestling" deal? I'll love it more when someone gets on that photoshop and puts their faces on the mountain! Shouldn't be much longer.... I have to say, I'm really shocked that Steen actually joined the champions, more used to him trying to murder them. I love the people that tried to help KO though, my two favorites Candice and Rick Knox!

Castiel

Reaction score
Re: PWG: BOLA 2013 - RESULTS!

Good ole PWG gave us a clip of the big angle at the end of the show... amazing. When PWG does go for an angle they always do it so well, largely due to the great Reseda fans. They went nuts when Steen hugged the champs!

[YOUTUBE]hREcvcvtQng[/YOUTUBE]​

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: PWG: BOLA 2013 - RESULTS + AFTERMATH VIDEO!

Wow, Steen/Cole/Bucks together could lead to some seriously brutal matches...can't wait!

Postman Dave

Reaction score

[video=youtube;vXheblQDV0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXheblQDV0c[/video]

The Young Bucks are good christian boys.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

[video=youtube;vXheblQDV0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXheblQDV0c[/video]

The Young Bucks are good christian boys.
Suck our dicks. Now that's a cool catchphrase to sell merch! :lol:

That was seriously the greatest thing I've ever seen. When did PWG become ECW? I may to have to watch this shit again.

Castiel

Reaction score

You definitely should get invested, my brother! I get the feeling we're about to hit another high point. Steen censoring himself for the Bucks was great. One thing's for sure, I'll be buying the shirt!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

You definitely should get invested, my brother! I get the feeling we're about to hit another high point. Steen censoring himself for the Bucks was great. One thing's for sure, I'll be buying the shirt!
As long as it doesn't say Matt Rushmore! :lol:

Castiel

Reaction score

More like ESPECIALLY if it says Matt Rushmore!

Castiel

Reaction score
[video=youtube;RzinzL_y7Ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzinzL_y7Ss[/video]
[video=youtube;qmZKEKERP0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZKEKERP0I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Prepare yourself for like 14 minutes of greatness! Both of the night 2 tags look incredibly fun, plus a bunch of other obviously great singles matches. Definitely ordering night 2, going to sit out the first in order to grab TEN though.