• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PWA - Pro Wrestling Articulated

DylanTM

Ever wanted to know what our PWA Fighter's looked like? Introducing the first PWA: Photoshoot!

(Note: My PS3 broke, So I only had these photos saved. I will try and recreate the other CAWs if it comes back, or else I may create JUST the faces in The Sims 3 or something like that)

DylanTM

ONOCanada2.png

Coming this Sunday, 21st...​

DylanTM

ONOCanada2.png

‘Dare You’, the official theme song for One Night Only: Canada, plays throughout the Canada Games Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia as Pro Wrestling Articulated’s second show kicks off to 151 fans crowded into one section of the centre. A lights display flashes on the stage and a video introduction is played on the big screen above the ramp, before the arena lights up fully. The crowd let out a roar of approval.

As usual, Maria ‘Boop’ Forde and Hazam ‘Burj’ Khalifa welcome the viewers watching the live stream on ProWrestlingArt.TV to the show. In similar fashion to PWA Kickstart, the two commentators give information that has been given to them about what is coming up in the show. They inform the viewers that The Golden Eagle, Guernica, who has taken The Americas by storm, will be appearing tonight; however the commentators do not know what circumstances will bring about his appearance.

They have also been informed about a number of debuting fighters. An.E.Mal (who was revealed to be behind the video package shown at Kickstart) will be in singles action versus D’Shawn De Niro. The Entourage (OEBA) and their sub-group: Hydra, will also appear although they have no match scheduled as of the start of the show.

Then, we are notified that The Sullivans will not appear tonight after the injuries they sustained at the hands of Big Bruce Cooper last month. Bruce, however, will face a debuting Jackson Finn match tonight.

Finally, we are given a reminder of the stipulation for tonight’s PWA National Championship bout between Yuri Yamashita and Xandar Wolfe: A Japanese Table Match. ‘Boop‘ Forde informs viewers about the Japanese table, and the fact that it’s plastic support makes it tougher than traditional wooden tables.

Once again, it takes a while for the crowd to calm down, but eventually the show begins.

---------------------------------------

The crowd let out a chorus of boos as D-Rott comes out from behind the curtain. The California Gangster comes out clad with gold chains and jeans and rings all over both of his hands. He raises ‘’Ghetto God’s Right Hand’’ and receives more boos. He smiles, once again showing off his single golden tooth, before rolling into the ring, under the bottom rope.

‘Boop’ Forde gets a microphone, and D-Rott snatches it off of her, causing the crowd to boo and for ‘Burj’ Khalifa to start laughing hysterically. D-Rott waits for this continuous booing to stop but it keeps on coming. Eventually, D-Rott starts speaking over the boos:

‘’Shut up, God dammit! Shut the hell up!’’

This plea for quietness only causes the crowd to boo even louder, a seemingly impossible feat.

‘’God dammit, you guys! You don’t know when to stop, do you? I’m right here in this ring, try’na make a point and you still won’t keep your damn mouths closed, can you?’’

The booing keeps up, but eventually it dies down.

‘’Thank you. Finally, some peace and quiet in this world. No more unnecessary background noise coming from people who don’t know any better. You know, a lot of you people in the crowd share a lot in common with that bitch that handed me this microphone! Ya’ll fall under three categories: Hoes, skanks, and bitches!’’

The crowd boo once again, and once again ‘Burj’ Khalifa starts laughing uncontrollably There is an audible slap of hand meeting face as ‘Burj’ lets out a hiss of pain. D-Rott continues.

‘’And then there’s the men in the vicinity. Pussies, who can’t handle smurfs like me. People like that lame-ass Qupid, who swings his ass around all day before I get to kick it! Forward and backwards his hips go, until I put them down onto the ground. He walks around and thinks he’s a fighter, but in truth, he’s just a-’’

D-Rott is interrupted by the sound of The Sexiest Man Alive. The crowd cheer as The Sound Of Sexy plays throughout the centre. After a while, the music quietens and a figure walks out from behind the curtain. It is Qupid, wearing a gleaming white tuxedo, complete with a white fedora. It is completely white, with not another bit of colour. He also has a white microphone in his right hand. He raises it to speak.

‘’There is no fighter here...’’

The crowd cheer as Qupid trails off. Their hearts melt due to the soothing sounds of sexy that come out of Qupid’s mouth. He smiles as he raises the microphone again.

‘’It is I: Qupid, The God Of Love!’

Qupid then whips off his pants, revealing his ring trunks. He then rips his t-shirt, revealing his toned six-pack before tossing it into the crowd. He then makes his way towards the ring. As he walks, he flings his fedora like a Frisbee into the crowd. The God Of Love rolls into the ring and squares up to D-Rott, and Evan Hayes (who has recovered from the concussion received at the hands of Xandar Wolfe at the end of Kickstart) is forced to break the two up. He gets them both into their corners and calls for the bell. It looks like we have a match on our hands!

The bell rings, and the two men circle the ring. Eventually, Qupid applies a headlock. D-Rott reverses this into a hammer lock, and then Qupid reverses that into an arm wrench, which then leads into a front necklock. D-Rott spins out with an arm wrench and goes for the clothesline, but Qupid ducks and hits a Northern Lights Suplex with the bridging pin. He gets a two count. Qupid tries to pick up D-Rott, but The Gangster tackles him into the corner. D-Rott then starts hitting some hard strikes to Qupid’s mid-section before sending him into a seated position with a hard right hook.

D-Rott then runs to the opposite corner before charging and hitting a grizzly looking face wash. The Calafornia man then wastes no time in picking up Qupid and l hitting him with a hard chop, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running elbow to Qupid’s beautiful face. D-Rott then bounces off the ropes again, jumps over Qupid who has turned onto his stomach, and then ducks under Qupid who has jumped into the air! Qupid hits a powerslam!

[Qupid tries to take control of the match, but gets distracted with his sexually appealing taunts. Despite his strikes to D-Rott’s head and a nicely executed hurricanrana, Qupid cannot keep control of the match. D-Rott takes control again after he reverses a springboard Crossbody attempt into a gruesome gut buster.]

[D-Rott starts to dominate with his fists, and surprisingly enough, referee Evan Hayes allows the match to continue despite the rings and gold chains all over D-Rott’s arms and hands. Eventually, D-Rott throws Qupid over the top rope to the outside. D-Rott then hits an axe-handle from the top rope to Qupid on the outside.]

[D-Rott continues to beat Qupid on the outside. He sends The God Of Love into the over the barricade into the empty area just infront of the crowd. They brawl for a while before D-Rott hits a snap suplex on the outside. He milks the count at 18, but by the time he gets back out of the ring, Qupid throws himself over the barricade into D-Rott, stunning him.]

[The two continue brawling on the outside, until D-Rott sends Qupid face first into the ring post, and then hits a running dropkick into Qupid’s head, crushing his head between the post and his boot! D-Rott then bundles Qupid into the ring and enters the ring himself at the count of 14.]

D-Rott leans against the ropes as he waits for Qupid to get to his feet. Qupid rises, and D-Rott goes for the Flipping Neckbreaker, but Qupid moves away and D-Rott lands on his feet. D-Rott turns and goes for a right hook, but Qupid ducks and sweeps the leg of D-Rott! D-Rott crawls towards the corner and tries to get to his feet, but Qupid hits a huge Corner Shining Wizard! Qupid hops down from the second rope and then hits an STO! Qupid goes to the opposite corner of the ring before charging, jumping over D-Rott and doing a handstand on the top rope! He’s going for The Bow Of Love, but D-Rott kips to his feet and pushes Qupid onto the apron. Qupid manages to hold onto the top rope, but D-Rott hits a hotshot which sends him stumbling down the steel steps to the outside!

However, Qupid then rolls back into the ring quickly. He charges at D-Rott and swings wildly, but D-Rott hits The Backdoor Entry! D-Rott gets up as Qupid writhes in pain. Qupid ends up getting up, straight into the arms of D-Rott! D-Rott goes for The D-Rott Driver, but Qupid sandbags, and hits a snapmare!

Both men get back to their feet and D-Rott tries to charge down Qupid, but The God Of Love sends him chest first into the corner. Qupid quickly hits D-Rott with a forearm to the back before lifting D-Rott to the top rope. Spider Suplex! German Suplex off the top rope, and Qupid hooks his legs around the top rope to stay on the turnbuckle! Qupid secures himself and looks down at D-Rott and starts shaking those hips! He’s going for The World’s Sexiest Splash! He jumps, but D-Rott rolls out of the way! Qupid holds his stomach as he gets to his feet, and for the second time tonight D-Rott goes for the D-Rott Driver! He’s in the back suplex position. He lifts Qupid, but Qupid flips onto his feet! He goes for the roll up! 1-2-3!

Qupid wins! He rolls out of the ring and tries to escape quickly, but a shocked D-Rott cuts him off and hits him with a hard clothesline on the outside! Qupid has won the match, but D-Rott wants to kill Qupid! D-Rott gets Qupid back into the ring and collects a chair. D-Rott slides into the ring and drops the chair. He goes for The D-Rott Driver for a third time, and it connects! Qupid lands head first onto the steel chair!

As if that is not enough, D-Rott picks up the chair again...and climbs to the top rope with it! Instead of raising his right hand, he raises the chair. ‘’Ghetto God’s Steel Chair!’’, right to the unprotected face of Qupid! He’s done!

Jamal Maharaj of the PWA Medical Team gets into the ring to assess Qupid as D-Rott heads down the ramp.

We return to our commentators, ‘Boop’ Forde and ‘Burj’ Khalifa. They both express their disbelief that Qupid managed to pick up the victory against the odds; however they both agree that D-Rott is the stronger, more brutal fighter. They note the brutality of his post-match assault before concluding that they will see more of this feud in the future as it continues to rage on.

The arena goes dark for a moment as all of the lights shut off. Some of the younger members in the crowd start screaming, but these screams a quickly wiped away by a huge round of cheers when a quote appears on the big screen:

‘’There are two qualities in a champion: respect and grace.’’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK-ewcB8p7g

This cheering becomes even louder as a famous theme song plays throughout the arena. Eventually, Guernica bursts out from behind the curtain! The Golden Eagle, who has captivated audiences worldwide, is making an appearance in Pro Wrestling Articulated!

‘Boop’ Forde talks about Guernica, noting that he is the oldest active competitor on the roster at 26 years of age. Despite all other PWA Fighters coming from The PWA Training Camp, Guernica was trained from a young age by his grandfather in Tijuana at Ica’s Lucha Libre. The Gladiator Of Lucha Libre is best known for his time in Next Generation Wrestling, but has signed on to make regular appearances in PWA.

The Savior slaps the hands of outreaching fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He then enters the PWA Ring and climbs one corner, hyping the crowd some more, pointing to the sky. ‘Burj’ Khalifa hands Guernica a microphone and El Salvador bows to ‘Burj’ prompting a humorous conversation between our two commentators when he returns to the commentary table.

Guernica begins to speak once Maria and Hazam stop their casual banter and once the crowd have calmed down:

‘Buen Dia, my friends.’

Guernica’s usual opening is met by cheers from the fans.

‘It’s been some time since I decided to set foot inside a new ring, but today is the day that I decide to change that. In doing that, I have come here: to Pro Wrestling Articulated: Where the stars of tomorrow are showcased today, all across the Americas. I can show my ways to these future stars, and help them to become the best.’

‘Some of them don’t need help. I’m very sure that some of you have already come across a certain Asian fighter that shares some common beliefs with me. He goes by the name of Yuri Yamashita.’

The crowd pop at the mention of their fan favourite Asian, who will be taking on Xandar Wolfe later tonight.

‘If there is anybody in this company who I can choose to respect right from the start, it’s Yuri. It’s not often that I meet somebody that shares how I think and battles to keep the traditions and purity of the ring. It’s something that I’ve been waiting for for a long time.’

‘So, where me and Yuri share a common ally, we also share the same enemies. Unfortunately, that means that I must also move on and talk about another person in this business. A person who seems to fit the exact description of some of my past opponents. His name is Xandar Wolfe, an-‘

Guernica is cut off by the large amount of booing that has suddenly started at the mention of The PWA National Champion.

‘Si, I know. It’s a sensitive topic. I must comment though, because Xandar’s crowning at PWA Kickstart was the exact thing I was supposed to prevent in other companies. ‘The corrupt owner taking over the company, giving the cocky champion an easy way out.’ Everything that I have hated in my career, once again comes before me.’

‘But I know that people like Yuri always come out on top of people like Xandar Wolfe. That’s because people like Xandar Wolfe ar-‘

The crowd give off the biggest boo of the night (atleast until the main event) as Xandar Wolfe appears at the top of the stage. He stays at the end of the ramp and does not make any attempt to -go down to the ring. Instead, he takes a microphone out of his black-leather jacket and raises it to his mouth. He begins to talk to The Golden Eagle:

‘You know, Guern? Actually, before saying anything else, I would like to welcome you to ‘my’ ring, and congratulate you on your prolific career. You’ve gone around the world, and spread the word of traditions and purity, which is honourable, considering you’ve never won a single meaningful piece of gold in your entire lifetime.’

The crowd boo at their champion’s total disrespect for a clear legend of the wrestling business. A soda can lands at the feet of Xandar, who takes a single step back before speaking again:

‘But as I said, you are currently standing inside ‘my’ ring. Since this ring belongs to me, it follows my rules. My #1 rule is that anybody who I deem unworthy of being in that ring, should not be in that ring. I think you fall under that category quite well, don’t you Guern?’

‘I think it’s about time you left; unless you want to fight?’

The crowd pop at the opportunity of one of the greatest fighters in The Americas fighting live tonight infront of them.

‘Heh heh, I see it in your eyes! You do want a fight! Don’t you!?’

‘Yes!’ chants start breaking out in the crowd.

‘This is all turning out quite nicely, ain’t it? You know, it’s very convenient that you have come out here in your full ring gear, ready to jump into action at any time, in order to be the hero for these fans. So Guern, are you ready for your action? You want to be the hero? You want to save the day? Well, I’ve got a friend who is ‘very’...’pro-active’. He wants to fight whenever he can, so I think it’s about time he got what he wanted.’

‘Good luck, Guern. You’re going to need it against this guy.’

Xandar turns around and smiles. As he heads for the curtain, a theme song starts playing throughout the centre.

The crowd start booing once again as they recognize the theme song of ‘The Hardy Sham’ Ethan Barnett. Barnett and Wolfe share a glance as they walk past eachother, and Xandar gives him a pat on the back before going backstage. In the ring, Guernica starts warming up in one corner, getting ready for his match.

As Barnett makes his way towards the ring, ‘Boop’ informs the audience that Barnett was quite annoyed about his loss to Yuri Yamashita at Kickstart, and that he looks to redeem himself in this upcoming match. ‘Burj’ agrees with this.

Suddenly, Ehtan charges into the ring and lunges at Guernica, only to pull back at the last moment. Guernica doesn’t flinch, but he does retreat into the adjacent corner. PWA’s Secondary Referee, Alexa Van Der Ewell gets the two competitors into their respective corners before she calls for the bell.

This time, Barnett lunges and keeps Guernica in his corner. He starts hitting some stiff, closed fists into Guernica’s midsection. Eventually, Guernica hops between the middle rope and twists onto the apron, away from Barnett. The Irishman tries to reach over the top rope to grab Guernica, but The Golden Eagle springs over Ethan’s head and hits The Sunset Flip! Guernica rises to his feet and hits a strong roundhouse to the side of Ethan Barnett’s head as he tries to get up. Guernica then bounds off the ropes and hits a splash, but he only gets a 1.5 count.

Guernica applies a front necklock and gets Barnett to his feet. The Golden Eagle quickly transitions into an armwrench before Irish Whipping Barnett. Guernica goes for the spinning heel kick, but The Hardy Sham ducks it and hits a German Suplex. Guernica ends up in a seated position in the corner, and Barnett bounds off the ropes and goes for a dropkick to Guernica, but The Gladiator Of Lucha Libre jumps to the top rope (into the lying cross the top rope position), and Barnett legs both go either side of the ring post! Ouch! Guernica tries to get his balance on the top rope...and hits a double foot stomp onto Barnett’s sternum! The Savior pulls Barnett from the corner and goes for the cover! 1-2-2.2! Barnett kicks out!

[Guernica tries to keep up the tempo with his kicks and slaps, but Barnett ends up regaining control. The Irishman uses his own strikes before hitting a big Samoan Drop, followed by a double foot stomp to the chest of Guernica. He gets a 2 count, but continues dominating with his fists. He hits some more high impact moves: A big boot to the outside, a tackle into the steel steps, and a DDT onto the concrete. However, Guernica escapes an Oklahoma attempt via the back door, and scrambles back into the ring on the 17 count. Barnett quickly follows.]

[That escape turns out to be the turning point for Guernica, who hits his Guernica Special (Forarm Smash, Followed By A Shoot Kick, And Then Finally A Spinning Heel Kick), and starts a comeback. He hits a Japanese-style overhead arm drag before hitting three consecutive snap suplexes. However, when he goes for his Golden Savate Kick, Barnett ducks it and gets Guernica into a powerbomb position. Guernica counters with a Yoshi Tonic, but Barnett is fast to his feet, and ends up hitting a huge clothesline as Guernica returns to his feet.]

[The tide turns again as Ethan Barnett once again takes control. He wastes no time in targeting Guernica’s legs, stomping on them at any free moment. After he impairs Guernica’s walking ability (for the time being), he pins Guernica’s arms down with his knees and starts Grounding And Pounding. Eventually, Barnett lets Guernica have some breathing room and lets him get to one knee, only to hit his signature curb stomp! Barnett tries to follow this up with G.N.G.B (Good Night God Bless, incase anybody was curious), but Guernica wiggles out and hits the Twisting Tiger Suplex that he calls The Tijuana Twist. He also applies the bridging pin, but only gets the two count.]

[Guernica heads to the top rope and goes for The Dive, but Barnett rolls out of the way. Barnett quickly gets to his feet and hits a devastating punt kick to the side of Guernica’s head. This time Barnett goes for The Barnett Buster, but Guernica escapes after hitting a few elbows to Ethan’s head. He then hits a calf kick, which leaves both of them down on the canvas.]

Both men are down on the canvas, and Alexa Van Der Ewell is starting her count down! If she counts from 10 to 0, this match is a non contest! 1-2-3-4-5-6-7! Guernica has gotten to his feet with the help of the ropes! Barnett is on his knees and Guernica charges. Shining Wizard! Guernica goes for the cover! 1-2-NO! 2.75!

Guernica gets up unfazed, and points his two hands to the sky. He moves into one corner and crouches, motioning for Ethan to get up. The Irishman slowly rises, and gets to one knee. Guernica goes for The Golden Kick, and connects! The force off that kick brings Barnett to his feet, but he’s groggy. The commentary team believes that he doesn’t know where he is at this moment in time! Guernica kicks Barnett in the gut and hooks his arms! He goes for Tijuana Thunder, but Barnett sweeps his legs and goes for the leverage pin! 1-2-3! No wait, Guernica kicked out! 2.999!

Barnett has no time to be shocked as he quickly rises to his feet to finish the job. He goes for a wild clothesline, but Guernica ducks it! Barnett turns quickly...straight into another Golden Kick from The Golden Eagle! Barnett goes limp and falls to the canvas, and Guernica applies the Arm Trap STF! That’s Yuri Yamashita’s finishing move, The Endorokku! Barnett taps out, and the crowd goes wild! Guernica is our winner!

As ‘Lord Of The Land’ plays and Ethan Barnett rolls out of the ring, Guernica celebrates. He goes to the two crowd-facing corners of the ring, and raises his hands to the sky in typical Guernica fashion.

As Guernica celebrates his win, we return to our commentators. They discuss Guernica’s win, citing his trademark qualities and traits: skill, speed and technique alongside his passion, will and courage. They also note how he won with Yuri Yamashita’s finishing move, The Endorokku. They then move onto Ethan Barnett’s good showings, but hard luck in recent times. They conclude that Barnett has a future in this company, but he needs to starts getting the results to go his way if he wants to get any creditability.

After that, the two then announce that they have just received word that El Muerta Negro will face the debuting Mystere Murphy, since The Wandering Widow is supposedly injured.

The crowd start to boo as they recognize the theme song of ‘400kg’ Big Bruce Cooper. The Heaviest Wrestler On The Planet slowly makes his way onto the stage from behind the curtain, with his bright orange MEGAphone. He makes his way heavy-footedly down the ramp. He throws the megaphone into the ring before making his way up the steel steps and into the ring over the top rope.

The boos continues as BBC picks up his megaphone and starts shouting through it:

‘’Yeah, ya’ll here me now, don’t yah!?’’

‘’Boooooooooooo!’’

‘’Aw yeah, yah hear me! Loud and clear, buckos!’’

‘’Boooooooooooo!’’

‘’Last month, at that Kickstart Pay-Pah-View, I showed ya’ll that there’s nobody that can stop Big Bruce Cooper! Not Shannon Sullivan, not Blake Sullivan, and not both Shakin’ Sullivans combined. Ya’ll saw that, didn’t yah!? Aw yeah, yah did!’’

‘’Yah see, sonnies, I’m the biggest man in wrestling. Nobody heavier than Big Bruce Cooper, 400 kilograms of brutality, yah hear me!?’’

Boo Status: Loud

‘’Ya’ll still don’t believe me, do yah? I’m here tonight to show ya’ll that there ain’t nobody on Earth that can put Big Bruce Cooper down! That’s a fact, smallies! Ya’ll hear me!?’’

As the prolonged booing continues, a new theme song plays. Out comes the debuting Jackson Finn from behind the curtain, with lots of energy. The Scotsman quickly makes his way down the ramp to a small number of cheers. Back at the commentary table, ‘Boop’ Forde informs us about The Scottish Purebread, saying that Jackson’s involvement proves that PWA’s Training Camp has influences all around the world, from The US & Mexico, to Asia, to Europe.

Finn rolls into the ring, only to hastily exist it when Big Bruce Cooper tries to start the match early. Cooper shouts some undistinguishable profanity at Jackson, who circles the ring. Bruce tracks Jackson around the ring, but eventually Evan Hayes forces BBC into his corner. Jackson enters the ring and stays in his corner until Evan Hayes calls for the bell.

As the bell goes, Finn bursts out of his corner and starts landing some kicks to Cooper’s torso. However, Cooper soaks up the kicks and shoves Finn, sending him flying to the other side of the ring. The Scotsman quickly picks himself up and charges at Bruce again, but he gets hit by a hard shoulder block. Jackson hits the ground hard. Bruce grabs Finn by his hair and picks him up, before lifting Finn high into the air and planting him with a Modified Spinebuster! Bruce then bounces off the ropes and goes for a quick 400kg Senton, but Finn rolls out of the ring before Cooper can hit it.

Jackson takes a moment to recover on the outside, but doesn’t notice BBC get onto the apron behind him. Jackson turns, and Bruce throws his 400kg frame at Jackson! The Scottish Purebread is crushed under the weight of Big Bruce Cooper.

[Cooper tries to get the count-out win and taunts the crowd, but doesn’t notice Finn enter the ring on the count of 16. Finn attacks from behind and continues hitting his quick strikes and manages to get Cooper groggy in the corner after hitting a stiff Enziguri. Finn steps onto the second rope and starts raining fists down on BBC, but BBC gets underneath Finn and gets him into The Electric Chair Position. Finn blesses himself as Cooper falls back and hits The Electric Chair Drop! Bruce then succeeds in hitting the 400kg Senton, and gets a two count.]

[Bruce starts hitting some high-impact moves. He hits a Scoop Slam, followed by a Standing Splash, once again getting a two count. Bruce does not let this get to his head, and looks like he is enjoying himself as he grabs Finn from behind and hits a HUGE German Suplex, which sends Finn head over heels before eventually, he lands in a seated position in the corner. Bruce goes for the typical Samoan Hip Attack, but Finn once again exits the ring under the bottom rope. Bruce hits the turnbuckle hard and winds himself. Finn climbs to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick, which sends BBC to the floor]

[The commentators note that that was the first time all match that BBC went off his feet due to an attack by Finn. Finn applies some submission holds, and keeps switching them up. He first applies a necklock with his legs, before applying a Fujiwara Armbar, and then a sleeper hold. As Bruce ends up getting to his feet, Finn applies a body scissors aswell as the sleeper hold, but Bruce runs into the corner and squashes Finn. Jackson releases the hold, and as he stumbles out of the corner, gets planted by a huge Samoan Drop!]

Big Bruce taunts the crowd after hitting that huge move. The crowd boo The Heaviest Wrestler On The Planet as he shouts insulting slurs at the audience. Big Bruce Cooper picks up Finn and throws him over the top rope. Finn holds on, and dodges a wild swing by Cooper. Finn springboards and leaps over Big Bruce Cooper. Mr. 400kg turns...straight into The Souvenir! Huge forearm smash by Jackson Finn!

Despite this being one of Jackson’s signature manoeuvres, this only sends Bruce to one knee. Jackson taunts Bruce, telling him to fall down. Eventually, as Cooper gets back to his feet, Jackson runs and springboards off the second ropes! He twists in the air and goes for The Springboard Clothesline that he calls Sunset! But wait! Bruce catches Finn! He applies the 400kg Squeeze. Finn roars in pain and he has nowhere to go! He taps out! Big Bruce Cooper wins!

Big Bruce Cooper keeps The Squeeze locked in as Evan Hayes starts counting him down. On the count of four, he transitions the submission hold into the Oklahoma position! 400kg Slam! Hayes tries to stop Bruce, but the big man drags Finn into the corner. BBC steps onto the first rope and then onto the second rope as he prepares for The 400kg Rope Assisted Splash...

But who is this!? Shannon and Blake Sullivan have entered the ring. Blake has a bandage around his knees (after they were crushed under BBC’s weight following a backstabber) and Shannon has a bandage around his torso (after pretty much everything that happened to him at Kickstart). Shannon springs off the second rope adjacent to BBC, and hits a frankensteiner! Jackson Finn rolls out of the ring and gets attended to by Jamal Maharaj from The PWA Medical Team.

Shannon and Blake surround Big Bruce Cooper, and Shannon hits his signature Standing Moonstomp! Big Bruce grabs his midsection as he rises to his feet! Blake thinks about going for a Backstabber, but decides against. Instead he holds BBC in place as Shannon hits The Superkick! Big Bruce Cooper falls into a seated position in the corner!

Blake holds BBC in place again as Shannon climbs to the top rope! Assisted Jersey Shore Jump #1! Coast To Coast! Big Bruce Cooper rolls out of the corner as Blake grabs the top rope and checks where Cooper is. He hits G.T.L! (Gym. Tan. Laundry!) The two brothers fist bump and go to opposite corners of the ring as their theme song ‘Ravers Fantasy’ plays. They start raving, and the younger members of the audience rave with them!

As the local disco continues, we come back to ‘Burj’ Khalifa and ‘Boop’ Forde. They talk about Big Bruce’s Cooper obvious power and surprising agility, and how he was able to manhandle Jackson Finn easily. Then they discuss The Sullivans, who were meant to be injured (as seen by the bandages on Blake’s knees and Shannon’s torso). They conclude that it looks like The Sullivans hold a grudge with Big Bruce Cooper, and that BBC isn’t going to back down from their challenge.

The arena dims and a video package starts playing on the big screen. It shows El Muerta Negro’s vicious assault on The Wandering Widow at PWA: Kickstart. The video emphasises Negro’s hard-hitting strong-style nature and his killer instinct.

The arena brightens up again, and we see El Muerta Negro already in the ring. Also in the ring is the debuting Mystere Murphy. Alexa Van Der Ewell waits for Negro’s theme song, ‘’The Sounds Of The Shire’’ to stop playing before she calls for the bell.

Muerta and Murphy circle the ring for a moment before Negro bursts out of his corner and immediately floors Murphy with a crocked arm lariat. Mystere tries to quickly get to his feet, but Negro gets above him and holds him down with his left hand while striking with his right. After a few hard hits to the face, Negro goes for the small package, but barely gets a two count.

Negro keeps Murphy planted on the mat as he continues bringing down lefts and rights. Eventually, The Assassinating Luchadore brings Murphy to his feet, bounces off the ropes and hits a huge dropkick which sends Murphy flying across the ring onto the canvas, under the bottom rope, and out of the ring. Murphy tries to recover on the outside, but Muerta bounces off the ropes and jumps to the top rope. Murphy turns, straight into a Shooting Star Press from the top rope! Negro lands straight on top of Murphy!

[Negro remain largely dominant throughout the match and the result never looks in doubt as Muerta continues his assault on the outside. After sending Murphy to the concrete with a powerslam, he hits The Coup De Grace running knee on the outside. Negro milks the count on 17, and continues to beat Murphy. He hits a gruesome DDT on the outside to, before stomping on Murphy.]

[Negro throws Murphy into the ring, but PWA Medical Staff Member, Sergei Cislar, attends to The Mysterious Murphy. Despite referee Alexa Van Der Ewell’s concerns and pleas to call the match a no contest or a knockout victory, Murphy gets to his feet and wants to continue.]

[The very second Van Der Ewell calls for the match to start, Muerta gets Murphy into the corner and starts hammering him with closed fists and touch kicks. As the referee separates the two, Mystere recovers again. When Muerta goes back to finish the job, Mystere spits The Mystere Myst into the face of Muerta! The burning red mist burns off part of Negro’s mask from the nose down to his mouth. However, the killer luchadore wastes no time in replying by sending Mystere over the top rope and hitting his signature Triangle Dropkick.]

El Muerta Negro raises his two fists, much to the dismay of the watching crowd. Muerta goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope, continuing to taunt. However, the crowd pop and Muerta turns his attention to a figure who makes his way down from the crowd. It’s The Wandering Widow! He hops the barricade and jumps onto the announce table! The two mute luchadores start pointing at each other, rising eachother up.

Eventually, Muerta does a slitting-of-the-throat motion. He turns his attention back to Mystere, who is trying to crawl into the ring. He pulls The Mysterious Man into the ring and hits his Killing Combination: An elbow drop, a knee drop, a fist drop, and finally a leg drop! Muerta then goes back to the corner and climbs to the top rope. He stares at The Widow and points at him once again before making another throat-slit motion and hitting The Black Death! Corkscrew Moonsault onto Murphy! Muerta goes for the cover: 1-2-3!

Muerta quickly gets to his feet. He lets Sergei Cislar attend to Mystere once again as Negro turns his attention to The Wandering Widow. The two start aggressively pointing and signalling at eachother (‘’possibly ‘speaking’ sign language, who the hell knows?!’’ comments ‘Burj’ Khalifa). However, no brawl materializes.

Yet again, the camera cuts back to Maria and Hazam at the commentary table. They talk about the ongoing feud between El Muerta Negro and The Wandering Widow. They ponder how two mute luchadores who cannot say a word to eachother can have such hate for eachother. They both consider the situation ‘interesting’ and look forward to their next encounter. They also briefly discuss that Muerta seems a lot more dangerous than Widow, and that The Widow will need to be careful in future.

-------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNn4T2OwPs

As we return to the ring, ‘Mayan Drums’ plays throughout the arena. Out steps An.E.Mal, standing seven feet tall. His scars cover his body and he bears a leather mask, as he slowly makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. Maria ‘Boop’ Forde tells us that An.E.Mal is an unknown entity, and nobody is really sure where he comes from. He shows dark tendencies and is a fiend from the nightmares of even the toughest people. Strangely enough, ‘Burj’ Khalifa agrees with her.

An.E.Mal enters the ring, and heads to his corner. Already standing in the ring is the debuting D’Shawn De Niro, supposedly a distant relative of Robert De Niro. ‘Burj’ wonders out loud if D’Shawn has the same talent as his distant relative from Hollywood. ‘Boop’ replies: “Probably Not...”

Alexa Van Der Ewell takes charge of her second consecutive match as she rings for the bell. D’Shawn cowers in his corner as An.E.Mal makes a bee line for the poor man. The commentators sense a brutal beating in his near future.

An.E.Mal grabs De Niro’s head with two hands and squeezes. D’Shawn shouts in pain as he quickly falls to one knee and then to both knees. Then, An.E.Mal lifts him into the air and throws him across the ring. De Niro scrambles to his feet and raises his fists, only to try and retreat into the corner when An.E.Mal comes back again. An.E.Mal shoves The Movie Star into the corner and starts bringing some monstrous chops onto De Niro’s bare chest. After 10 of these slaps, An.E.Mal throws D’Shawn to the other side of the ring once again.

D’Shawn tries to roll into a seated position on the apron to get some rest, but An.E.Mal reaches over the top rope and grabs D’Shawn by the cranium. The Monster lifts De Niro to his feet, before grabbing his head with both hands again...and taking a bite out of his nose! There’s a cut on the bridge of De Niro’s nose! As An.E.Mal tosses D’Shawn back into the ring, the referee, Alexa Van Der Ewell, watches on without taking any action.

De Niro gets to his feet once again, but An.E.Mal quickly lifts De Niro into the air before hitting a powerful Predator Press. The Nightmare then bounces off the ropes and hits a huge splash! An.E.Mal goes for the cover, but rolls away at two, deciding to continue to the fight. De Shawn shakes his head as he rises to his feet, and he stumbles groggily into An.E.Mal, who hits a huge Death Roll! Overhead-Belly-To-Belly Suplex!

That move sends De Niro out of the ring and to the floor. An.E.Mal simply stands and waits, as Alexa Van Der Ewell starts counting De Niro out. In a possibly stupid decision, De Niro decides to re-enter the ring instead of quitting while he is ahead. On the 19 count, he rolls back into the ring and starts crawling towards An.E.Mal. He grabs at The Dark Souled Demon’s knee, begging for mercy. An.E.Mal lifts De Niro up by the hair, and quickly hits The Dark Soul Slam! Wrestling Hero Angle Slam connects!

An.E.Mal decides against going for the cover, and once again simply stands and waits for D’Shawn to get to his feet. D’Shawn remains motionless on the floor, but An.E.Mal simply stares. After maybe a minute, De Niro twitches and starts rising to his feet. Tired of waiting, An.E.Mal springs into action and hits his second finishing manoeuvre, The Dark Soul DRIVER! Reverse Death Valley Driver!

An.E.Mal goes for the cover. 1-2-3!

The Mayan Drums play again as An.E.Mal stands. He stares at De Niro as he lies on the canvas, unconscious. Kelechi Mvovo from The PWA Medical Staff attends to The A-Lister as An.E.Mal exits the ring over the top rope and walks down the ramp without looking back.

For the last time tonight, the camera cuts to the commentary table. ‘Boop’ and ‘Burj’ both speak highly of An.E.Mal’s in ring ability, and note the swiftness of his win.

They then announce that they’ve been informed that The Entourage (OEBA) and Hydra have still not arrived at the centre, and it looks like they will not make their debut here after all. After this, they say that The PWA National Championship match between Yuri Yamashita and Xandar Wolfe is next.

The arena quietens down as the fans eagerly wait for their main event.

The Canadian crowd start to boo as Xander Wolfe walks out onto the ramp from behind the curtain. The PWA National Champion shadow boxes on the top of the ramp as the championship belt hangs from his shoulder. He then grabs the belt and raises it into the air, much to the disapproval of the crowd. Xander mouths at a few fans as ‘Boop’ Forde talks about his controversial crowning at ‘Kickstart’. ‘Burj’ believes that Xander is the right man to carry the company forward. Xander circles the ring and before entering, handing the PWA National Championship to the referee, Evan Hayes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOcIBjablY

The audience then start to cheer as The Japanese Challenger, Yuri Yamashita, bursts through the curtains with energy. Yuri moves across the stage before making his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans in similar fashion to Guernica (‘Boop’ Forde notes that Guernica defeated Ethan Barentt using Yuri’s Endorokku earlier today). He rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and heads of to Xander, as the two confront eachother, getting a reaction from the crowd. Evan Hayes separates the two into their respective corners.

‘Burj’ Khalifa enters the ring with a microphone:

‘Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a JAPANESE TABLE MATCH, and it is for THE PWA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!’

The crowd cheer. Evan Hayes moves into the centre of the ring and shows the championship belt to all four sides of the ring before retreating into the background.

‘The only way to win this match...is to put your opponent through one of the provided Japanese Tables!’

‘Introducing the challenger: from Tokyo, Japan, weighing in at 191lbs! YURI YAMASHITA!’

Yuri walks into the middle of the ring and raises his two hands, shouting, hyping the crowd up. The crowd respond with a chorus of cheers for The Energetic Man From Japan. Yuri returns to his corner...

‘And his opponent: from Austin, Texas, weighing in at 247lbs, he is The PWA National Champion! XANDER WOLFE!’

‘The Pack Leader’ makes his way to the centre of the ring and raises a single fist, soaking in the boos. As he returns to his corner, ‘Burj’ Khalifa returns to the commentary table, bringing the PWA National Championship with him. Evan Hayes waits for the two fighters to get to their corners before calling for the bell! Tonight’s main event gets under way!

Yuri and Xander circle the ring as the crowd roar. Eventually, Xander moves forward and starts hitting hard punches into Yuri’s head. Xander quickly gets Yuri into a corner and starts battering him with closed fists to the torso. Xander takes a few steps back and charges, but Yuri raises both feet into Xander’s head. Yamashita jumps to the second rope and jumps. Xander turns...straight into a strong dropkick!

Yuri kips to his feet quickly, as does Xander. Yuri grabs Xander’s arm and twists it before applying a hammerlock. Xander takes a knee and pulls, dragging Yuri over his head. Both men rise to their feet again, but Yuri runs straight into the elbow of Xander Wolfe. The Pack Leader bounces off the ropes and lands a running splash! Wolfe goes for the cover, but gets a two count.

Yuri quickly rolls away and uses the ropes to quickly lifts himself to his feet. Xander does the same on the opposite side of the ring. Xander is the first to recover fully and charges at Yamashita. Clothesline! Over the top rope and to the outside! Xander goes into hype mode on the outside of the ring as he shouts at the crowd, who boo Xander in return.

[The brawl continues on the outside. With no count out, both fighters go at it for an increasingly long length of time. They trade blows, and the momentum shifts sides. Xander repeatedly smashes Yuri’s head against one of the Japanese Tables outside the ring, only for Yuri to shove Xander into the apron and start chopping him in the chest. Then, Xander ducks one of these chops, gets behind Yuri, and pins him against the apron; hitting him in the torso with closed fists.]

[Eventually, Yuri fights out and hits a hard open handed slap to Xander’s face, before shoving him into the side of the announcer’s table. Yuri then leans one of the tables against the announcer’s table before lifting Xander to his feet and lines him up with The Japanese Table. Yuri hops onto the apron and leaps, hitting The Doragon Muchi; however the table remains firm. Yamashita then tries to tackle Xander through the table, but once again it holds firm.]

[Yuri brings out a steel chair from under the ring and swings at Xander, but The PWA National Champion ducks and drops The Amazing Asian with a hard right hook. Yuri falls against the leaning table, and Xander tries to shoulder charge him through the table, but The Internet Sensation that is The Japanse Table holds strong. Xander gets frustrated, but Yuri fights back and sends Xander into the ring after hitting a huge series of slaps.]

[Yuri takes a few moments to recover on the outside of the ring, but Xander gets up inside the ring. Yuri turns into Xander’s signature Suicide Dive, which sends Yuri flying against the side of the announce table. Xander applies a headlock, and tries to hit his signature headlock driver, but Yuri squirms out at the last moment. Xander turns straight into a Shi Kikku by Yuri.]

[Yuri looks to finish the job using The Shima Doraiba, but once again, the table does not break. Yuri lies in shock as this table refuses to crack. Yuri runs to the barricade on the opposite side to Xander, before charging at Wolfe. Yuri leaps, but Xander catches Yuri, and lifts him into the fireman’s carry position! Xander’s Sabre!]

[Avoiding the Japanese Table for now, Xander lifts Yuri to his feet and sends him over the barricade into the area where The PWA Production Staff have their equipment set up! Producers Drew Jackson and Jimmy King evacuate as Xander starts beating on Yuri with a camera. After a couple strikes to the head, Xander throws the camera away and grabs Yuri by the head, throwing him shoulder first into the side of the production van! Yuri clutches his shoulder in pain, but takes his eye off Xander. Wolfe grabs Yuri again and hits his signature Straight Jacket Spike DDT! Yuri gets planted head first on the bare concrete!]

[Yuri is left very groggy on the floor as Xander snatches a cup of soda off a heckling fan. Xander shouts at Yuri, which seems to kick the challenger back into life. He starts hitting a variety of strikes on Xander, before hitting a huge clothesline which sends the two fighters back over the barricade to the ring area. Yuri lifts Xander and goes for the Shima Doraiba, but he doesn’t have the strength to lift Xander, who hits a suplex.]

Xander looks very sore after that move, as does Yuri! Both men start crawling in opposite directions, and eventually, Xander gets to his feet and rolls into the ring. He lies on the canvas and it looks like he loses consciousness! Yuri takes a while to bring himself to his feet, but shows the battling heart that only the best fighters show! He rises and grabs the table! He slides the table into the ring before crawling into the ring himself.

Yuri sets up The Japanese Table in the ring, and turns to Xander, who is still down. Yuri bends to pick him up...but Xander with the eye poke! Dirty Move! Yuri stumbles back against the table as Xander gets to his feet. Yuri swings wildly, but Xander ducks and lifts Yuri into the air! He’s going for a spinebuster-esque move, but Yuri forces Xander to let go after he hits a hard knee right to his sternum.

Xander struggles to catch his breath and clutches his chest. Yuri takes advantage, and he hits a forarm smash, followed by a shoot kick, and then finally a spinning heel kick. That’s The Guernica Special! Yuri returns the favour after The Fan Favourite Luchadore used The Endorokku in his match with Ethan Barnett! This exchange leaves Xander struggling to get to his feet. Yuri signals...Shi Kikku! Xander stumbles backwards into the table, and Yuri lifts him ontop of the table! Yuri steps onto the apron and then onto the top rope! He’s going to win!

But who’s this! Somebody enters the ring and strikes Yuri on the head! It’s not Ethan Barnett! ‘Boop’ Forde identifies this man as Tyson Snow! The Entourage (Of Extraordinarily Bad-Ass Anarchists) are making their appearance! Snow continues hitting Yuri before climbing to the top rope! He applies a front necklock and points at one of The Japanese Tables on the outside! He lifts Yuri’s arm over his head and hooks the leg! TWIST & SHOUT! TO THE OUTSIDE! THROUGH THE JAPANESE TABLE! IT BREAKS!

--------------------------------------------------

The bell rings, and Xander Wolfe is awarded the match as he rolls off the table set up in the ring. However, another man, identified as Tenzi Vega slides into the ring. The crowd boo the terrorists who ruined this event as Tenzi lifts Xander to his feet and clutches both of his hands around his neck: VIVA LOS VEGA! Two-Handed Chokeslam straight through the table!

Tyson Snow hits Twist & Shout from the top rope through a table on the outside and Xandar wins. However, Tenzi then Viva Los Vega’s Xandar through the table in the ring. Two more people enter the ring, indentified as The Peacemaker and Tesla, the two members of Hydra! The Peacemaker lifts Xander in the corner as Tesla goes to the outside to beat down Yuri Yamashita. The Peacemaker lays The PWA National Champion in the corner and moves to the other corner before charging and hitting Unforgiven! Yuri stumbles into Tenzi Vega who hits his second finisher, The Vegas Piledriver, on The Champion.

On the outside, Tyson Snow and Tesla are either side of Yuri Yamashita. The (now unsuccessful) challenger charges at Snow, who hits his other finishing move: The Tuffuckin Kick! Yuri stumbles straight into Tesla, who hits The Tesla Shock! Double Arm DDT!

The entire PWA Medical Staff come out to attend to Yuri and Xander (who rolls out of the ring), as Tyson and Tesla join Tenzi and The Peacemaker in the ring. They all put their fists together, much to the disapproval of the watching crowd. The show ends with The Entourage (OEBA) & Hydra united in the ring as the two commentators wish the viewers on ProWrestlingArt.TV ‘Good Luck’