• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Put Me On: A New Format

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
The one I picked, is the bonus one. I have a connection to that song. The baby the song mentioned, is my mom. So if she died that day, I wouldn’t be here today.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
This is definitely a more hip hop and alternative centric playlist than the past weeks have been

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Mine are the last two tracks, Caroline Polachek is someone I discovered last week and really enjoyed. beabadoobee is an artist I’ve liked for awhile now and figured I’d share her stuff here.

This was a great playlist, really good stuff on here.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I discovered Black Landlord when I was looking back into one of my favorite hip hop groups of the 90s “The Goats” I had no idea one of them continued to make music and became Black Landlord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Actin Crazy - Listened to it 100s of time probably, a great AB song.

Against the 70s - I quite liked the theme of this song.

Begin Again - Very atmospheric, very dreamy. Easy to get lost in.

Crime Scene Cleanup Team - Again, I liked the premise of the song and I like the performance on this one a good bit too.

Dear God - Decent stuff, I definitely enjoy the soul in this one. Not sure if this is sampled or an original instrumental though.

Don't give up on us - I recognize this song I feel like, but don't know why. Wasn't anything crazy to me, standard kinda song for this genre I feel.

Down '71 - Great dig for the Bone Thugs catalog.

Drowning - There's a few Atreyu songs I fuck heavily with, but I do find a lot of their music to be fairly unremarkable/basic and this one probably falls in the second category I'm afraid!

Lexus in the Lobby - Good shit. Right down my alley. Watch Fridge Diving with Meyhem Lauren on YouTube for some good cooking content.

Pink Venom - I can see why this genre is so popular. It isn't my thing, but I appreciate the energy they're bringing.

RISE - I feel like this song was a bit dry, but had a great guitar solo if nothing else.

Sony Boogie - I dug this shit. I'm never gonna sit an listen to these types of, I'm assuming, video game tracks but one every now and then is enjoyable.

The Fairest of the Seasons - Eh

The Summoning - I've been seeing a lot of Sleep Token lately on my Spotify, and heard a few of their songs. This shit was amazing and my favorite song of the week.

Unself Portrait - I appreciate that this was selected with me in mind. I got vibes of Chiodos, Coheed and Dance Gavin Dance here, as well as some of the guitar reminding me of like Midwest Emos riffs. Idk how to categorize this song but I definitely enjoyed it.

War on War - Very cool, very chill vibe here.

Welcome to my Island - On another day I think this song might have worked on me but upon first listen I can't say that I'm into it.

Worth It - Musically, this is a heavier song for beabadoobee I think. Her vocals are still very gentle though. I like this shit for sure and I'm always cool with hearing more beabadoobee.

BONUS - 11 W Bloody Highway - Good old fashioned storytelling country song here. I respect the art and there's so many interesting stories you can pick up from this type of music. Good share.