• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Put Me On: A New Format

Spider DKR

Eighth-Legged Wonder Of The World
Mine was the Old Green Day. The original song cuts off and New Green Day plays. The latter is bad on purpose so I didn't want to offend ears lol.

I'll get something in today. Battling a cold.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
1. I could not vibe with the singer and had to skip after a few moments, probably a good tune for people who like that type of emo/punk rock though.
2 - soooo much synth cheese and lyrical lameness. I actually fucking loved it.
3 - is this Jesse Margera or smth? name and sound makes me think of CKY. very good cover, A+ choice. Im looking at @Booty By Jake here
4 - very dope trippy rockabilly shit
5 - its not for me dawg
6 - this was fucking awesome
7 - not really my kind of song, voice was good
8 - \m/
9 - booya ka!
10 - decent!
11 - was ok, VU not my fave but still good song
12 - really liked this track, funky vibes
13 - not really ma thang
14 - very cooool . dig it
15 - started off great but then they started talking, not my jam at all
16 lets goooooo now were poppin
17 havent heard mushroomhead in a long ass time. pretty good!
18 - actually very chill song I didnt mind it at all
19 - Song rocks major ass. Gojira is pretty great
20 - smooth sax, cool song, enjoyed it a lot
21 - catchy but not really my speed
22 - short and sweet, another like
23 - strange wrestling song lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
1. I could not vibe with the singer and had to skip after a few moments, probably a good tune for people who like that type of emo/punk rock though.
2 - soooo much synth cheese and lyrical lameness. I actually fucking loved it.
3 - is this Jesse Margera or smth? name and sound makes me think of CKY. very good cover, A+ choice. Im looking at @Booty By Jake here
4 - very dope trippy rockabilly shit
5 - its not for me dawg
6 - this was fucking awesome
7 - not really my kind of song, voice was good
8 - \m/
9 - booya ka!
10 - decent!
11 - was ok, VU not my fave but still good song
12 - really liked this track, funky vibes
13 - not really ma thang
14 - very cooool . dig it
15 - started off great but then they started talking, not my jam at all
16 lets goooooo now were poppin
17 havent heard mushroomhead in a long ass time. pretty good!
18 - actually very chill song I didnt mind it at all
19 - Song rocks major ass. Gojira is pretty great
20 - smooth sax, cool song, enjoyed it a lot
21 - catchy but not really my speed
22 - short and sweet, another like
23 - strange wrestling song lol
It’s Deron Miller’s band after he left CKY

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I liked the Beat It cover, although the singer was easily not my favorite (never been crazy about CKY either), the guitar was great. I actually liked the Closer cover more than the original song too, but I'm not like a big fan of the original song either so there's that.

Basically all the metal was songs/bands I already knew so no crazy new revelations there, although I did enjoy them.

The Frank Turner and LP songs were pretty good but the pace/reptitiveness drops them out of contention for being something I'd listen to often. Certainly wouldn't skip them though.

The biggest hits on this one for me, based on being songs I didn't know and making an impression on me, would be Bellbottoms, Thursday and Werewolf Gimmick

I might want to give this a try when it's next open, let me know
You can send a song or two any time and I'll add it/them to the next week's playlist.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Listen Session One

Doing another blind listen - so have zero idea once again who the artist/band is as I listen too [didn't do this for Week 2]

#1: Had a solid pop/punk feel to it and I was always think male/female duet pairing can really produce top results. Enjoyed this one.
#2: Hard pass - was very floaty.
#3: Have never liked this song - this cover didn't change my mind
#4: An instrumental that left me waiting for some vocals - and when they came, just seemed to make it worse rather than better. Honestly confused by the end.
#5: Didn't take long for me to skip this - sorry.
#6: Subject wise pass - but did think it has a cool 80s synthwave feel it. Will look at other songs.
#7: Quite enjoyed this song - joins a lot of male singers that I enjoy listening to when I want to just chill and relax. Don't recognize who it is though. Curious to find out who.

#8: Well this is obviously Flight of Icarus by Iron Maiden. BANGER!
#9:
And that is 100% Dizzee - its not my fave song from him though.

#10: Found the vocalist grating on my ears if I'm being honest.
#11: Another one not for me - but if this wasn't Chris' pick, then I have fully confidence he will love it.