• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Put Me On: A New Format

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
My thoughts on the playlist... not gonna go song by song but I liked the playlist a lot. I contributed 2 songs myself, mostly chose them to kinda follow the lead of others genre-wise.

My favorite song from this was definitely the Faith No More song. I've always liked them but haven't dug in, so that was a great track to hear to get me more familiar with them. A few of the songs got onto different playlists mine. Road Head was probably my second favorite song contributed and the back-to-back of it and Surfing in Iceland was probably my favorite portion of the playlist.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Mine probably aren’t what you’d expect from me. I went with obscure like Hoss suggested, and the songs I chose seemed to fit that criteria.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
The highlights for me were tracks 4-6
The Faith song I’ve heard a bajillion times but it’s always been a favorite
That Pertubator I’ll be checking out more of it’s definitely good driving musis
Giu La testa was a gorgeous piece of music that put me in a better mood
1,2,7,10 were fine nothing I’ll see out but won’t change the song either

3,8,&9 weren’t my jams at all

And 11 was mine so obviously it’s a bop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I liked them all but if I had to pick favorites I’d go with 7 and 9. I have a feeling that 9 is a Chris pick and 6 is Grim if he participated in this.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
No one guessed my song right or loved it per say, lmao.

Last edited: