• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Yep, that title basically sums it up. Now widow women can have their loved ones cremated and get a whole kit with some of the ashes placed in a glass dildo. You can also smell his cologne and play music through the kit to really set the mood.

With 21 Grams Sturkenboom has managed to create an opportunity for a truly libidinal mourning experience. The “kit” comes in a sleek, Jobsian case, openable only with a key that doubles as a lovely pendant necklace. Inside you find an atomizer bulb (to spritz your beloved’s perfume), a set of internal speakers to amplify music from the iPhone dock in the back, and a blown-glass dildo containing a tiny urn of ashes—21 grams of ashes, to be precise. Sturkenboom describes the project thusly:

21 Grams is a memory-box that allows a widow to go back to the intimate memories of a lost beloved one. After a passing, the missing of intimacy with that person is only one aspect of the pain and grief. This forms the base for 21 Grams. The urn offers the possibility to conserve 21 grams of ashes of the deceased and displays an immortal desire. By bringing different nostalgic moments together like the scent of his perfume, ‘their’ music and reviving the moment he gave her her first ring, it opens a window to go back to moments of love and intimacy.She is able to have an intimate night with her sweetheart again.

Read more here.

ashes1lkdsnkflna.jpg

ashes3ljbjlbk,jbjk.jpg

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This guy has obviously never lost a loved one. I'm pretty sure that on the occasion that you miss being together with them, even sexually, the idea of having sex with a dildo of their ashes is likely to turn you off pretty quick.

Not to mention that glass dildos are not something most women would want. They are usually either a "you love them or you hate them" kind of thing. There are way better alternatives to urns, but if you really want to recreate sex with that special person why not have your loved one get a dildo made of themselves. Then you can enjoy it with them before they pass as well.

Oh.. and EWWWWWWW!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
This guy has obviously never lost a loved one. I'm pretty sure that on the occasion that you miss being together with them, even sexually, the idea of having sex with a dildo of their ashes is likely to turn you off pretty quick.

Not to mention that glass dildos are not something most women would want. They are usually either a "you love them or you hate them" kind of thing. There are way better alternatives to urns, but if you really want to recreate sex with that special person why not have your loved one get a dildo made of themselves. Then you can enjoy it with them before they pass as well.

Oh.. and EWWWWWWW!

That's my biggest thing. I had to share it since it's such bizarre news. But I can't see there being a very big market for what is basically a dildo urn. :haha: I can understand missing a lost loved one / partner, and even missing the intimate times with them, but not sure how having their ashes in a dildo is suppose to actually make them feel better or less lonely. Just seems so odd. And like you said, it seems like thinking about it would quickly turn into a major turn off so you couldn't enjoy it anyway.

As for your other point..... a Clone-a-Willy Kit would be great for that.