Push new talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

big rob

Reaction score
I'm glad to see the WWE pushing new talent like Shamus. I wish they do more of this i'm tired of the same people getting pushed even though Swaggert may be a short term champ at least hes a new face with a strap.

Kaedon

Reaction score
The current world champ is a newb and HHH just put Shemus over hardcore. Add to that the newb who doesn't deserve his belt lost to morrison the week before his title defense. If you ask me, they are pushing these guys a little too hard.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
When first I saw Swagger I thought he'd made champion someday. Someday fucking came too soon. Sheamus's the king among the newb. His career's at the stage when he should take advantage of every match to make himself better, and that's exactly what he did.

seX-Power

Reaction score
I don't care if it's undeserving or unbelievable, I just want some new guys main eventing.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
The current world champ is a newb and HHH just put Shemus over hardcore. Add to that the newb who doesn't deserve his belt lost to morrison the week before his title defense. If you ask me, they are pushing these guys a little too hard.

I really don't see how going into a match the way Triple H was last night put Sheamus over in a big way. They were questioning whether the guy could even compete or not. If he was that hurt, the match should have been quick and easy for Sheamus. Triple H had to be weakend in order for Sheamus to even put up a fight against him. If Triple H went in 100%, and Sheamus beat him down after the match, then I'd see that as being put over in a big way.

Airfixx

Reaction score
If you ask me, they are pushing these guys a little too hard.

...They defo need to actually see (at least) one of these pushes through though.

Even Hardy by the time he left was barely credible as champ... Did he ever retain???

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^Nope. Punk kept that title up until Undertaker returned.

All I know is that I'm so bored with Cena, HHH and Edge it's not even funny.

big rob

Reaction score
push

I don't disagree with what your saying about those guys i'm just tired of seeing the belts go from Sena, HHH, Orton, Edge and Jerico. It,s good to see a new face now and then. They have some good black talent put the belt on one of them.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I really don't see how going into a match the way Triple H was last night put Sheamus over in a big way. They were questioning whether the guy could even compete or not. If he was that hurt, the match should have been quick and easy for Sheamus. Triple H had to be weakend in order for Sheamus to even put up a fight against him. If Triple H went in 100%, and Sheamus beat him down after the match, then I'd see that as being put over in a big way.

How often has that happened to HHH? Shemus "beat him" before the match even started.

...god...

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean it's not like Triple H got injured by falling down the stairs. Sheamus beat his ass. He showed that he's dominate, it was a street fight, he jumped him. Also Triple H didn't really show signs of much injury. It was a big ass put over to Sheamus, hopefully they won't waste it now.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
With the gaps HBK, Batista, Undertaker, and Triple H are leaving for awhile, WWE better be pushing some of their new talent up. I see Sheamus and Swagger having great years for the rest of 2010.

I see Sheamus fighting Cena for the belt now, he might win it, but then HHH comes back near Summerslam to take the belt off him.

berserk

Reaction score
i could see a christian/sheamus feud working

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I don't disagree with what your saying about those guys i'm just tired of seeing the belts go from Sena, HHH, Orton, Edge and Jerico. It,s good to see a new face now and then. They have some good black talent put the belt on one of them.

JTG for world champion? I don't know who you are talking about because Shad CANNOT wrestle, and Benjamin is pretty much gone.

Anyways, its enevitable for younger stars to get pushed this Summer due to the holes left by Batista's departure, Undertaker's usual disappearing act, HBK's retirement, and HHH's break. I def. hope Miz finally gets pushed.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
They have some good black talent put the belt on one of them.

Without getting into the WWE is Racist topic, I have learned one too many times not to discuss it anymore, but can you really see any of the following become a World Champion?

Kofi Kingston
Shad
JTG
R-Truth

If at all, maybe R-Truth because kiddies love to say WHAT'S UP more than they love saying BOOM BOOM BOOM.