• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Alright so I have been up since 7am yesterday due to that crappy shift last night and having to watch my daughter the last two mornings because Mrs. Chop was at work. So I am going to bed now in hopes that I wake in time for the slash fest tonight. I am sorry if I am not awake then.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Alright so I have been up since 7am yesterday due to that crappy shift last night and having to watch my daughter the last two mornings because Mrs. Chop was at work. So I am going to bed now in hopes that I wake in time for the slash fest tonight. I am sorry if I am not awake then.
Don't worry about it dude, I'm going to need to reschedule as well since its Valentine's and I really need to spend some quality time with Mrs. Fuji. I'll be good to go any day starting tomorrow provided you guys are...just let me know what works best for you.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Petty

If You Smell....
Re: Pulse's Midnight Movie Madness

It would be nice if a movie I enjoy is done during the day so I can watch and be involved with the conversation.

Petty

If You Smell....

I enjoy all kinds. I just personally think the sequels to Nightmare On Elm sucked ass.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

To be fair, Freddy's Dead does suck ass.

Should be good to go for Dream Child tonight but I won't know for sure until a little later.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Sorry dudes, can't make it tonight. I'm a little under the weather so I'm going to take it easy and hopefully I'll be good to go for tomorrow.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Haven't heard from Brandon yet and I'm falling asleep. Maybe tomorrow is better but lets wait and see if he shows.