• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Castiel

Re: Pulse's Weekly Wednesday Scream

But why did Tommy already have the mask with him and why was he totally normal in the next movie?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Kind of bummed that I missed out on this but oh well.

Castiel said:
But why did Tommy already have the mask with him and why was he totally normal in the next movie?
I believe the original intention of the producers was to turn Tommy into the new Jason, which is why they ended this one the way that they did. When fan response to the lack of the "real" Jason in this movie proved to be overwhelming, they scrapped that idea, decided to resurrect Jason and turned Tommy in to the protagonist.

I think it's best just to pretend Friday the 13th Part 5 never really happened. I found I tend to sleep better if I repeat "Friday the 13th 5 never happened..." ten times as I begin to drift to sleep.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I've got a work dinner at 7:30 tonight so I doubt I'll be around. Probably will be tomorrow though.

Castiel

I'm way too tired tonight anyway, tomorrow seems better. After Impact? I'm sure I'll be around for that anyway.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm trying my best to get home by 11 tonight for this. If not I will definitely be available to do it tomorrow night.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Who else can join tonight. Fuji is a maybe. And [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] we can wait til sometime around midnight if it helps

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm leaving the office now so I may be available. I'll check in before 11.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk