• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: Pulse's Weekly Wednesday Scream

We're starting 5 minutes. Everyone ready? Anyone need the link to the live stream?

Kross Rhodes

The live discussion has been cancelled this week. We'll try to postpone to another day if possible.

Kross Rhodes

Anyone around to try and do this tonight?

I've yet to blow this off but I may have to. I need to work on Shock Value. I'll let you guys know one way or the other later.

If you guys decide to do it, I'll still put it on the stream.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I've yet to blow this off but I may have to. I need to work on Shock Value. I'll let you guys know one way or the other later.

If you guys decide to do it, I'll still put it on the stream.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
That's alright, I've got some work I want to do anyway. Let's put this off until next week and try to drum up as many people as possible.

Kross Rhodes

If you guys want to do this, I'm game. I'll have plenty of time after the show to wrap things up.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Alright, if there's at least three of us here then that's cool with me. I'm in. 8 PM it is.