• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Scary Movies at Midnight

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Re: Pulse's Weekly Wednesday Scream

Are we gonna rock this without Fuji and co or should we postpone this?

Kross Rhodes

I take it that because I didn't hear from a single soul in here that we aren't doing it this week?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Yeah, it's quite sad... :'\

Looking over both of our themes, I was just thinking to myself we have to do 'My Bloody Valentine' soon.

Clearly, hell I'm up for the original and the remake.

Kross Rhodes

Clearly, hell I'm up for the original and the remake.

Same here, I'm definitely game.

While it can't hold a candle to the Canadian original, I thought the remake was one of the better produced reboots of the last decade.

The twist in it was perfect too.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Same here, I'm definitely game.

While it can't hold a candle to the Canadian original, I thought the remake was one of the better produced reboots of the last decade.

The twist in it was perfect too.

Luckily I didn't go into it thinking it would be better than the Canadian one. I mean after all, how could it be? Canada rules eh.

Kross Rhodes

Luckily I didn't go into it thinking it would be better than the Canadian one. I mean after all, how could it be? Canada rules eh.

You definitely know whatcha talkin' aboot, eh. Canada or nice dice, ya hosers.

Swinny

On the topic of the Canadian My Bloody Valentine I'd like to point out that it was filmed in the province where I live, Nova Scotia. Filmed on the other side of the province and I've never been there, but still thought I'd point it out. :tongue1: