• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punks Watch Disney Channel Classics

Joey

Thought I'd start this. See if anyone is down. So usually, around 12:00 am EST disney channel plays classic original films. Usually from 1999-2003.

We start now.

Up, Up, and Away, a superhero film is on right now. So, turn Disney Channel on, and lets get Classic!

Joey

So i doubt anyone is gonna get in on this, but im crying laughing. In the film, the superheroes enemy is aluminum foil.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If i had saw this i had posted from my phone haha, i watched it, pretty great movie honesty, ill join in next time

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

It's better to figure out a date and time and not just make the thread and expect people to all of a sudden show up and start an LD.

If we're gonna watch Disney Classics, links should be given so we don't have to wait until a movie we all wanna watch is on TV.