Punks Watch Disney Channel Classics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joey

Reaction score
Thought I'd start this. See if anyone is down. So usually, around 12:00 am EST disney channel plays classic original films. Usually from 1999-2003.

We start now.

Up, Up, and Away, a superhero film is on right now. So, turn Disney Channel on, and lets get Classic!

Joey

Reaction score
So i doubt anyone is gonna get in on this, but im crying laughing. In the film, the superheroes enemy is aluminum foil.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If i had saw this i had posted from my phone haha, i watched it, pretty great movie honesty, ill join in next time

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

The Viper

Reaction score
It's better to figure out a date and time and not just make the thread and expect people to all of a sudden show up and start an LD.

If we're gonna watch Disney Classics, links should be given so we don't have to wait until a movie we all wanna watch is on TV.

Joey

Reaction score
Yeah i mean, usually they just come on late at night.