Punk's best and worst look?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Punk changes looks from time to time. Which looks is your favorite and which is your least fav?

For me my personal fav for him was his General Zod look from 2011 mixed with Straight Edge Jesus.
db0a970e9273c629437e237af6aa655f.png

Least fav has to be his current hobo look. He looks dreadful now

Honorary shout out to indy nipple ring Punk, that was a good look for a young Punk.
dde66a85dbcc21b05defdf6165da402f.jpg

Hey Gohan, when you gonna get nipple rings bro?

NEVER for last question!

Anyway CM Punk BEST look was when his hair was short and jelled like the one you show in the 1st photo just b/c well he look like me. and it was easyer for me to look like cm punk.

Wrost look would have to be when he had the freakis bread when he leaded Straight Edge Soicty and had a bread like Fidel Castro that freak me out. and then when Rey cut long cool hair off it make it wrost with a bold head and that Fidel Castro bread EH just glad he does not have it anymore. also him wearing a mask during that time did not help either.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What kind of bread does Castro eat?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm only just now realllly noticing how fucking abysmal Punk's tags are. Christ almighty.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
As straight as San Francisco

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hmmm, not really the OP question, but it seems to me he was a heel with short hair and now that its growing out again he is face. Almost Sampson-ish, if you will. Has that been the trend in the past? I love how WWE always just changes superstars appearances slightly when they hop that fence. That was sarcasm btw. Just in case you missed it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You must be fun at parties.
I just think its time people find a new city for their gay jokes. SF gay jokes are so 1995. Dallas for instance, anyone every been there? holy shit you wouldn't expect it in Texas but that is a fruity ass place

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I just think its time people find a new city for their gay jokes. SF gay jokes are so 1995. Dallas for instance, anyone every been there? holy shit you wouldn't expect it in Texas but that is a fruity ass place
HAHA, only steers and queers come from Texas, right?

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler