Punker Brewster Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I hope Punk gets a solid IC title run. Start to get into some feuds with say a Chris Jericho, than JBL, to help him get over, and look like a star. I think he will cash it in on Smackdown and start a Edge vs CM Punk feud.

DenninV2

Reaction score
Punk hasn't been built up at all since he won the Money in the bank, and I don't think WWE has any plans to give him the belt. My question is, why go through the trouble of making him MITB if you aren't even going to give him a World Title run, why not just put the MITB on someone else that will actually win a World Title?

Because Jeff was doing drugs at the time, lol.

Wrestling Station

Just lets hope that Punk wont get injured and all that MITB thing will vanish like what Kennedy happend to him last year.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Punk would cash it in to a bunch of crickets, win it, and still no reaction other than a *gasp* then ratings would come back the next night as 2.7.
That's why his being drafted got one of the biggest pops of the night, right? People cheer loudest for the people they dislike in hopes that they damage his eardrums and he has to miss a few months of action while he recovers. :shifty:

It would be awesome if Punk cashed in tomorrow night. "The era of the game has been put to sleep." *marks out*

Romo Is God

Reaction score
That's why his being drafted got one of the biggest pops of the night, right?

LMFAO. Clean out the wax in your ears kid. Punk got drafted to a minor pop.

Also, lol @ ECW this week. Matt comes out to a huge pop and Punk comes out to a bunch of "who the fuck cares" looks just like every week.

Punk isn't over enough to be a big name, and he never will be. Fans can't relate to a moron character like his that lacks charisma and every thing else it takes to be a big star in the WWE. Kofi fucking Kingston has been in the WWE 5 months and is more over than Punk was on ECW, why? Because he's unique. Punk is just....egh...

Hardy90

Reaction score
Punk would cash it in to a bunch of crickets, win it, and still no reaction other than a *gasp* then ratings would come back the next night as 2.7.

I guess you dont remember survivor series where Punk got a louder pop/chant then DX and the Hardyz

seX-Power

Give Punk a solid gimmick and help him go over some monsters to maintain then gain popularity. Get him into a proper feud and then make him cash his briefcase in around Rumble time.

Just because he is Mr MITB doesnt mean he automatically wins when he cashes it in.

To Hardy90- At survivor series he was new and fresh. Now he has become stale to a lack of feuds and proper usage (not to mention a lack of winning)

Hardy90

Reaction score
So new and fresh guys out pop 4 of the most over guys in the entire business? I don't think so.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Romo, I don't know what you are talking about. I always here a huge pop for Punk. Are you biased? When we were watching NOC we were at a sports bar with about 200 people and after HHH won, the whole place was chanting CM Punk.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Oh for fuck's sake Hardy mark. Are you seriously bringing up some shit from 2 years ago (IN ONE FUCKING ARENA) to prove a abysmal point, really? OMFG. Wow.

Seriously, GTFO. Now.

and Chucky, who really gives a damn about the bar you went too? Am I really suppose to believe that? I wasn't there and it wasn't on my TV, and your obviously a Punk fan. So no, I'll take that as absolute horseshit.

And yes I'm biased, I'm biased towards GOOD QUALITY WRESTLERS. Something Punk isn't.

J

^^Are you a complete idiot...The reason he used the example is for the fact how many people can say they stepped into a ring and out shinned Dx and The Hardy's...and the fact is had he not been stuck on ECW so long...He'd still be over...He's just gunna have to have one or two good fueds...and he's back up there...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
^^Are you a complete idiot...The reason he used the example is for the fact how many people can say they stepped into a ring and out shinned Dx and The Hardy's...and the fact is had he not been stuck on ECW so long...He'd still be over...He's just gunna have to have one or two good fueds...and he's back up there...

Are you a complete fucking moron basing how over someone is on one fucking night in which he got a big pop by a smarky crowd that completely tarnished a PPV, in which happened 2 years ago?

Yes, you are. GTFO.

J

Dude seriously did your mom stick you in a microwave as a child...The guy has recieved amazing responses from numorous crowds...Hell the man has practically helped to keep ECW alive...I know numorous people who had it not been for CM Punk...would watch ECW...Even though he's off it now...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Dude seriously did your mom stick you in a microwave as a child

No, but your mom stuck my head in between her pancakes.

The guy has recieved amazing responses from numorous crowds

Where? In ROH? Because he's not very over in WWE.

...Hell the man has practically helped to keep ECW alive...

Not really. When Punk won the belt back a few months ago, ratings dropped, when Chavo won it. They went back up.

Same thing happened with John Morrison.

I know numorous people who had it not been for CM Punk...would watch ECW...Even though he's off it now...

:ermm:

Dude, did you just not fucking read what I told Chucky?

I told him he's obviously a biased Punk fan, so why the hell would I believe "a bar of 200 people went nuts for CM Punk" when...

A) I wasn't there and..

B) It wasn't on my TV.

I'll take that as absolute horseshit as well.