Punk vs Ryback is a go

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
As WWE Champion CM Punk’s potential title defense against Ryback approaches on the Jan. 7 edition of Monday Night Raw, WWE.com sources indicate that The Straight Edge Superstar has been medically cleared for in-ring competition several weeks after his undergoing knee surgery. The decision, if confirmed, returns Punk to action effective immediately, meaning he will defend his championship as scheduled in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match against Ryback.

Source

So, how will they make Ryback lose whilst looking strong this time?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
Source

So, how will they make Ryback lose whilst looking strong this time?
We knew that he was okay , he was okay even before tlc , and the rock is going to cost the title to ryback cuz he wants vengeance or even the shield ..

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
We knew that he was okay , he was okay even before tlc , and the rock is going to cost the title to ryback cuz he wants vengeance or even the shield ..

I thought that too until I saw all the loldirtsheets posting "exclusive reports" saying that the injury was still a concern and they didn't know if they would let him compete then or not. And considering the "he was fine before TLC" reports were dirtsheets too, you can't really say either report is any less legitimate.

I really don't know what to believe anymore.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
leojay said:
I thought that too until I saw all the loldirtsheets posting "exclusive reports" saying that the injury was still a concern and they didn't know if they would let him compete then or not. And considering the "he was fine before TLC" reports were dirtsheets too, you can't really say either report is any less legitimate.

:true:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
leojay said:

I know he was up walking on his own just hours after his surgery, but I highly doubt that means he'd be OK for in-ring competition. So I could see them saying, "Surgery went well. Punk is fine and mobile, but not ready to compete yet." since walking and wrestling are two entirely different things and he'd need more recovery time before risking more damage to his knee. That's his G.T.S. knee, too, so I couldn't see that move going well right after surgery.

Anyway, point being dirtsheets are just that for a reason. It's always best to take what they "report" with a grain of salt. I do think Punk has been fine, but when he officially became medically cleared to compete is debatable. Either way, I do think WWE would be hesitant to have him compete too soon after surgery and risk further injury, which seems to have been the main issue.

Glad he's cleared now, but not sure how smart of a move it is to do a TLC match again as his first post-surgery match. Going to be interesting to see what actually happens.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I bet Ryback can curl more with his left arm than CM Punk can bench.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
the rock will intervene makign punk lose by dq, and then saying that he has a beef with punk not ryback yadah yadah yadah if you smell...

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I bet Ryback can curl more with his left arm than CM Punk can bench.

I'm surprised he hasn't broken his dick off.....or has he? :hmm:
All I know is every time Ryback does that stupid arm jerk motion thing it makes me think of him jerking off, which is then just a gross/nasty/icky scenario in my head, so then I want them to hurry up and be done so he'll quit doing it. Ugh. I keep hoping he'll eventually stop doing it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
it makes me think of him jerking off, which is then just a gross/nasty/icky scenario in my head,

:smug:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'm surprised he hasn't broken his dick off.....or has he? :hmm:
All I know is every time Ryback does that stupid arm jerk motion thing it makes me think of him jerking off, which is then just a gross/nasty/icky scenario in my head, so then I want them to hurry up and be done so he'll quit doing it. Ugh. I keep hoping he'll eventually stop doing it.

I bet Ryback has a strong, muscley dick. While CM Punk has a weak, skinny dick. :woo1:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I bet Ryback has a strong, muscley dick. While CM Punk has a weak, skinny dick. :woo1:

:facepalm:

:why:

How dare you, sir.
It's OK though. I just imagine Ryback being gay, between his "cocking my cock" motion and his face-planting in crotches.

I dunno though.....thinking of Punk's dick kinda' makes me happy. So thanks for bringing that up. :pP

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crap.... I started off having a decent on-topic post here, then Aids and Dolph's go and fuck it up. As per usual. :tough:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't think CM Punk's 4 inches of doom would leave you feeling satisfied.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
GrammarNazi82 said:
:facepalm:

:why:

How dare you, sir.
It's OK though. I just imagine Ryback being gay, between his "cocking my cock" motion and his face-planting in crotches.

I dunno though.....thinking of Punk's dick kinda' makes me happy. So thanks for bringing that up. :pP

Ryback wants the D.

ryback-powerbomb-cm-punk.jpg

:pity: