Punk returning to the ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Shame if they would continue to handle him like that, but even Jericho had his days, lets hope it's the same case for Punk. A man can hope. Criminal waste if you ask me if they were to continue squandering a gold mine like that.

Don't expect any different, it's what Vince McMahon does.

Just pinning Orton a couple times when he's getting these crazy reactions from the crowd would put some attention on Punk I think, again a man can hope.

It would, but they'll never let it happen, like I said.

He's different from everyone else on the roster. His look, the accent, the gimmick..you might feel he's boring, but his appeal is unmistakable. He just looks like a threat overall, and that's enough for the E to be invested in you. And when I said presence I didn't mean he had great charisma or anything, I just meant it might be because I'd gotten used to seeing him on screen. :tardsmile:

Being different does NOT make you good. His appeal is unmistakable? WHAT appeal? He's garbage. He can't wrestle, he can't cut a promo, he looks TERRIBLE, he doesn't have anywhere near enough charisma to stick out, he commands no attention and, like I said, the only reason he's anywhere is because he's Triple H's workout buddy. I don't consider him a threat at ALL, he looks like a total farce, like a clown. And I've gotten used to him too, but that's no reason to accept him. He's still awful.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Whoa, strong hatred. I know better than to try to convince you to like someone you don't like. :) I've just gotten used to him I suppose, so I don't seem to mind him anymore. When did Triple H say he had a hard on for Sheamus btw? (I don't keep up with rumors/news much, I just read results or watch the shows.)

As for Punk, I've read about people saying it was Bryan he was talking about, I just hope it's Orton as that's up there on my wishlist. Wouldn't mind a Bryan/Punk feud too however.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
It's been reported about forever, and Triple H said out of his own mouth that Sheamus is the one newcomer that everyone should look out for. Plus, it's clear as day to anyone that he has virtually no talent and would never make it on his own anyway, so regardless, you would've had to know he's getting a political push anyway.

If Punk goes over Orton, it would be best to have Punk/Orton, but like I said, that will never happen. I wouldn't mind Punk/Bryan because at least Bryan would be able to carry Punk to something respectable. As much as I like Punk, he's pretty bad in the ring and Orton is even worse, so there's no hope as far as the matches go. And not that I care about in ring ability, but if I'm gonna watch something it might as well be good, if there's no other benefit to seeing it. Going over Bryan would mean nothing and Orton will bury him senseless, so there's no point in watching for the results.