Punk returning to the ring

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Rate the Promotion Day 1

Well i think every one knew this would happen.

3pw.jpg

Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling, or 3PW, was a hardcore professional wrestling promotion that was based around Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and ran many shows from the former ECW Arena.

The promotion was founded by The Blue Meanie and his partner Jasmine St. Claire, who staged their first show on February 15, 2002 and continued producing shows together for a couple of years. However, after Meanie left for World Wrestling Entertainment and Claire no-showed several events before leaving and eventually recieving a settlement for the rights to the name and operations then company figure head Mike Hawes closed down the promotion; having a final show on June 18, 2005.

Additional Info and Title History
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3PW

I think this could have been the next ecw but a lot of the wrestlers left so it didn't go as big as it could off.

8/10

xtremebadass

Oh Jesus not another one

hell I ll go with 5/10 because I have no idea what the hell it is, lol, but ill go mid way on it

Nation

Well this one isnt going to last as long as the other ones because i only plan on doing 10-15 days.

03mnm

Reaction score
I have only seen this promotion a couple of time and it seems pretty sick 6/10

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
CM Punk is on the booking sheets for next week, main eventing a number of Smackdown house shows in a Four Way Cage match against World champion Kane, Edge and Big Show. The loop includes an event in Chicago, Punk's hometown, which is likely why he is working the Smackdown side of things.

In asking around, I was told there's been no talk of moving him back to the Smackdown brand of late. Raw star Ezekiel Jackson is also listed for some of the Smackdown dates as well.

Awesome news.

Blazin Viper

Reaction score
Pretty good news I just would also like for him to stay on commentary thought when he isn't in a match or put him on the show he isn't on or something for it as he is just gold to me. He's made watching even more enjoyable during the boring parts. I use to skip alot of stuff but now I have to watch all of Raw just to hear the things he says.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Well, there's no surprise there, considering they gave him an award just to further a new angle, so you had to know he'd not be out that much longer. Great news.

Baller

Reaction score
With that, I really expect him to screw Orton over at TLC

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
As much as I want Punk doing a major storyline, I'd prefer if it was against somebody who's not going to bury him.

I could see it happening because they're setting up Miz/Morrison, Triple H/Sheamus, and Cena/Nexus is still going on, and Orton needs something to do too, but it wouldn't be a very productive fued.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Orton wouldn't completely destroy Punk. If Punk screws over Orton, it means Miz will come out victorious. Cheating sure, but a victory is a victory, that's all that matters. If he'll lose to Miz, then why not Punk? Set it up at WrestleMania, then have Orton lose to Punk. A major face losing like that would solidify his status as the top heel of RAW, and I'd much rather have Punk be the top heel on RAW over Sheamus or Miz. (Even though I like them too. I didn't like Sheamus at first but he's grown on me, maybe I've gotten acclimatized to his presence.)

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I understand what Pyro is talking about cause it's hard seeing Punk actually winning that feud. I doubt he wins the feud but I do not see it being one sided however.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Orton wouldn't completely destroy Punk.

Yeah, I'm sure, because that's totally not what he does. :rolleyes:

If Punk screws over Orton, it means Miz will come out victorious. Cheating sure, but a victory is a victory, that's all that matters. If he'll lose to Miz, then why not Punk?

Miz is one of the company's pet projects, Vince loves him. Punk is not. Orton would never put him over. Punk is not valued the same way as the guys WWE is currently pushing, he's seen as a guy like Jericho who can lose every match and still retain his heat because of his mic skills, thus is repeatedly mishandled and shit on.

Set it up at WrestleMania, then have Orton lose to Punk. A major face losing like that would solidify his status as the top heel of RAW, and I'd much rather have Punk be the top heel on RAW over Sheamus or Miz.

So would I, but they'll never let Punk go over Orton, especially at WrestleMania and he'll never be the top heel. I can't see anybody on Raw being the top heel besides Barrett, frankly. Which isn't bad since his presence is unbelievable and he's a great speaker.

(Even though I like them too. I didn't like Sheamus at first but he's grown on me, maybe I've gotten acclimatized to his presence.)

Sheamus has presence? News to me. The guy is fucking horrible and the only reason he's not a jobber is because he's Triple H's workout buddy.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Punk is valued by WWE cause Vince said it himself that he sees him as a draw and they made sure to keep him on T.V somehow cause they love his mic work. Now do they value him enough to put him over Orton? At this time probably not.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Miz is one of the company's pet projects, Vince loves him. Punk is not. Orton would never put him over. Punk is not valued the same way as the guys WWE is currently pushing, he's seen as a guy like Jericho who can lose every match and still retain his heat because of his mic skills, thus is repeatedly mishandled and shit on.

Shame if they would continue to handle him like that, but even Jericho had his days, lets hope it's the same case for Punk. A man can hope. Criminal waste if you ask me if they were to continue squandering a gold mine like that.

So would I, but they'll never let Punk go over Orton, especially at WrestleMania and he'll never be the top heel. I can't see anybody on Raw being the top heel besides Barrett, frankly. Which isn't bad since his presence is unbelievable and he's a great speaker.

Just pinning Orton a couple times when he's getting these crazy reactions from the crowd would put some attention on Punk I think, again a man can hope.

Sheamus has presence? News to me. The guy is fucking horrible and the only reason he's not a jobber is because he's Triple H's workout buddy.

He's different from everyone else on the roster. His look, the accent, the gimmick..you might feel he's boring, but his appeal is unmistakable. He just looks like a threat overall, and that's enough for the E to be invested in you. And when I said presence I didn't mean he had great charisma or anything, I just meant it might be because I'd gotten used to seeing him on screen. :tardsmile: