Punjabi prison to return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Batista vs. Khali, the rematch will be on the Unforgiven show in a major gimmick match. Possible a Punjabi Prison or HIAC match. This COULD be announced in Albany tonight, if not, then next week.

according to Wrestlezone.com

Oh god no.. if they want an gimmick to improve these 2 match it should be Falls count anywhere or Hardcore Match... The FCA improve JBL/Batista 2 at Summerslam 2005. When GAB 2005 was a crap match.....

I don't think this Match deserves to be an HIAC.....

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i agree it should be a gimmick match, but certaintly not a hiac

maybe a no dq retirement match

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I agree with you. HIAC needs to be saved for a more important match. A simple no dq match will suffice here.

The Ripper

Reaction score
i doubt it would be either of them 2 matches for Khali/Batista.
Since the Undertaker match is going to be a gimmick match. Probably Buried alive or HIAC, it would be very unlikly batista/khali would be a big match.

Reaction score
I can see it now...

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, PUNJABI PRISON MATCH:

The Great Khali(c) vs Batista

lol, that should be a barn burner...honestly though, if they make this a Hell in a Cell it could be a decent match but I would go for a no DQ and save the Cell match for Taker/Henry. But please, anything but the fucking Punjabi Prison!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Punjabi Prison Match, I missed the first one and I was pissed. I hope it happens so I can see it!

Kaedon

Reaction score
^^Way to spoil it asshat

Beer Money Army

Punjabi Prison Match, I missed the first one and I was pissed. I hope it happens so I can see it!

well the first one was average at best.... I didn't like the concept. as wrestling was very limited....

The Ripper

Reaction score
You'd figure that you would've noticed the other two posts I've edited for spoilers.