• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PulseForums 2012 Photo Album - Version 2.0

Postman Dave

thought I had a pic in here, must have posted it before Brandon pushed the big red button. Ah well, here you go....

Image0055.jpg

W-olf

So now I have seen Linebacker, Troy ,B-Lazy And Professor ........ so whats Heel look like and has Fuji posted or did I miss it .

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Fuji has posted in here somewhere. I don't recall Brandon ever posting a picture though.

That really isn't LB, he is actually a large black man. :shifty:

W-olf

LOL Troy nor am I Neo , I'm not conceited enough to call myself the one ... Well I am but I wont at the moment lol .

I get that too I give respect when its earned as this place and its members have earned it for sure . I 've just always been cautious that way I guess .

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
I don't blame you one bit. I've never pressured anyone about posting a picture or given any bit of detail about their life, nor will I start. I don't blame anyone for not doing it either.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I am an open person, I just don't give a fuck who knows what about me.

Except for my number, address, SIN, obvious shit like that but stuff about my life, my name, my picture, I don't care.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
1020.jpg

Multiple months ago when I was travelling with my old high school's baseball team to a playoff game. The chick was also travelling with them, btw, and that's why she's there. This is Pulse's first glimpse at The EC (aside from the 75% of people who know me previous to this forum and also were around during my first era of Pulse)