• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pulse Wrestling Round Table

Petty

If You Smell....
I personally think we should have our own Wrestling Round Table about everything wrestling. Kinda like how WWE had the sit down talks about nWo et cetra. Anyone down for getting this off the ground and we make this a sticky topic and he just pick a subject and we debate about it till we all feel we all got our say about said subject?

I do believe the first subject I think we can do, is the formation of nWo and how it changed the landscape of WCW, stables and if it was good for business or not from a fan stand point and from a business standpoint?

Petty

If You Smell....
Anyone else?

@Fuje Vice
[MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION]
[MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION]
[MENTION=53]Bad News Booty[/MENTION]

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Depends when in all honesty. I'd be down for it, but work+xmas+time difference would make it difficult for me.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Depends when in all honesty. I'd be down for it, but work+xmas+time difference would make it difficult for me.

I second this. It's a good idea no doubt, but it would be an even better one if we could hold off until January when most of us are less busy.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Yep, I'll do that and if anyone else is interested please feel free to post up in here and we'll figure it all out in the early New Year.