Pulse: We are the Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Because I'm the future. You're Triple H and I'm Punk - yeah, I said it.

I'm a 13-time world champion. How awesome.

[MENTION=79]ViperRKO[/MENTION] don't worry we'll rectify this quickly. Until then you can be in my corner against this curtain jerker.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's not really that hard to click the edit button and put my name under face or heel.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not really that hard to click the edit button and put my name under face or heel.

It's not my BTB but don't worry we'll get you squared away.

[MENTION=74]Catfish Billy[/MENTION] if I'm HHH though, I'm 2000 HHH. This is the year of the Game!

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Please, let me hit ViperRKO with a superkick to the nads.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I will avoid it and twist your neck until I hear it crack

I like the spunk. Now I'm sure you'll be in my corner! :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We all know that one.

You really are too young for this place.

Considering that piece of knowledge it may be best if you in the future didn't suggest that someone would be "pinning" him.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh oh my god. Ummmmm.... Woooooo catfish too far.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Castiel... Dave shall I call you? You say that your time is now...? YOUR TIME IS NOW INDEED! You time is now to face the music. Your time is now to smell the coffee. Your time is now to be made into a man at the hands of your creator, the one, the only, The ICON, THE EC! ONE RING! TWO MEN! FIVE THOUSAND SCREAMING FANS BABY! That squared circle becomes more than a ring when the two of us face off, it become a Canadian burial ground you sad excuse for a man! Because come time for our match, you'll look across the ring at 205 pounds of uncaged fury and a man with the crime record of Ted Bundy and you'll wonder what you did to deserve this ungodly punishment, and the answer... the answer Dave... is you crossed me! You crossed a man with his back against the wall, nothing to lose and a pocket full of shells, son! I am not going to show mercy, I am not going to show remorse, sonny boy, I am going to drill you into the canvas with the most wicked piledriver you've ever seen, then I'm going to uncoil your gelatenous form and lay you smackdown with a wicked spinebuster! I'm going to flap your pancake body over and slap on the most hellacious camel clutch these people ever seen and Imma snap your spine in half! Then I'm going to rip your head out and shove my fist down your windpipe so I can turn your lungs inside out and play bagpipes with them! When I'm done, the referee's head is going up your ass and at the end of the night, as ViperRKO is mopping up your blood, he's going to think to himself, 'I feel sorry for this cat.' And you know you're in trouble when Vips feels bad for you! NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL DAVE!? DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN!? SHOW ME JUST HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU ARE!!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Castiel... Dave shall I call you? You say that your time is now...? YOUR TIME IS NOW INDEED! You time is now to face the music. Your time is now to smell the coffee. Your time is now to be made into a man at the hands of your creator, the one, the only, The ICON, THE EC! ONE RING! TWO MEN! FIVE THOUSAND SCREAMING FANS BABY! That squared circle becomes more than a ring when the two of us face off, it become a Canadian burial ground you sad excuse for a man! Because come time for our match, you'll look across the ring at 205 pounds of uncaged fury and a man with the crime record of Ted Bundy and you'll wonder what you did to deserve this ungodly punishment, and the answer... the answer Dave... is you crossed me! You crossed a man with his back against the wall, nothing to lose and a pocket full of shells, son! I am not going to show mercy, I am not going to show remorse, sonny boy, I am going to drill you into the canvas with the most wicked spinebuster you've ever seen, then I'm going to uncoil your gelatenous form and lay you smackdown with a wicked spinebuster! I'm going to flap your pancake body over and slap on the most hellacious camel clutch these people ever seen and Imma snap your spine in half! Then I'm going to rip your head out and shove my fist down your windpipe so I can turn your lungs inside out and play bagpipes with them! When I'm done, the referee's head is going up your ass and at the end of the night, as ViperRKO is mopping up your blood, he's going to think to himself, 'I feel sorry for this cat.' And you know you're in trouble when Vips feels bad for you! NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL DAVE!? DO YOU FEEL LIKE A MAN!? SHOW ME JUST HOW MUCH OF A MAN YOU ARE!!!

Good promo but if I decide to get pissed then I might just have to mop up your blood if ya know what I mean.

W-olf

Reaction score
Their status on the card depends on their activity.

A heel And I get Fuji who the hell don't like me LMAO .

Activity based on this thread this section (btb) or the forum in general cuz I've never seen a thread or idea like this .

Status
Not open for further replies.