• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pulse decided the Top 40* Finishers of all time!

Lover Boy

Certified
I personally prefer Mike Knox's Scissor Kick to Sheamus'.

On the subject of Mike Knox, I can't believe I forgot Knox Out.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
38pts
Brainbustahhhh!

05.jpg

[MENTION=600]-CM-[/MENTION] 8th, [MENTION=92]Jimmy King[/MENTION] 7th, [MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] 10th
[YOUTUBE]3M3CRTrnuJk[/YOUTUBE]

40pts
Coast to Coast

shane-mcmahon.jpg

[MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] 3rd, Booty 11th, [MENTION=334]Walter South[/MENTION] 12th
[YOUTUBE]knXnV93HKCI[/YOUTUBE]

Figure Four
600full-ric-flair.jpg

[MENTION=121]Porkchop Express[/MENTION] 20th, tooth 20th, [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] 18th, [MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] 17th, Jessie 3rd, [MENTION=78]TactMrBlack[/MENTION] 8th
[YOUTUBE]VKrNGKO47ss[/YOUTUBE]

41pts
Clothesline from Hell

jbl2.jpg

Chop 18th, Cyrus 17th, -CM- 17th, [MENTION=67]Death Dealer[/MENTION] 15th, [MENTION=208]Enforcer[/MENTION] 14th, South 4th
[YOUTUBE]0hH4Qym0G94[/YOUTUBE]

42pts
WMD

!big-show-mark-henry-ko-642.jpg

Tooth 18th, Death Dealer 10th, [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION] 11th, Fuji 3rd
[YOUTUBE]j_QPH25K-0Y[/YOUTUBE]

45pts
Airborne

Evan%2BBourne%252Bsexy%252Bwwe%252Bhot%252Bsexiest%252Bwrestler%252Bdownload%2B3.jpg

-CM- 11th, Death Dealer 12th, MKT 3rd, [MENTION=83]CM Blazy[/MENTION] 19th, Jimmy King 20th, Fuji 19th, [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] 18th
[YOUTUBE]eBr2Y9zITB0[/YOUTUBE]

Gringo Killa
19.jpg

Cyrus 7th, Booty 5th, LB 4th
[YOUTUBE]z45NjxHVfnY[/YOUTUBE]

Cyrus Riddle

Another impressive group of moves to add to the list...although, I have to say that I did not see the WMD making the list, and it's good to know that I am not the only one who picked the Gringo Killa.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
The Gringo Killa is so well done...slightly better then Helms version...

WMD didn;t make my list but I can see why it made somes...it's a move that looks like in real life it would kill you and it can come from out of nowhere..

I had never seen El Generico before this...I am pretty impressed with that move tbh

Coast to Coast is just awesome

Figure Four is a move I was never a huge fan of but can't deny it deserves to be on here

Clothesline from Hell would have made my list but I chose Koloff's Russian Sickle instead

Airborne....blah...hate Evan Bourne

Cyrus Riddle

I chose the figure four strictly because of Flair and the people he has put in it. I can understand the WMD backing, Big Show can pull it off as a finish, no matter how weak I think it looks lol. Generico has some great moves though, and that Brainbustaaaaaah looks like it would fucking hurt no matter what. I tried to find a few indy moves to add into my list as some deserve credit for being innovative.

Cyrus Riddle

How does a giant with more than 1800 PSI punching you in the face look weak?

I typed that wrong...the move executed by Show doesn't look weak, but the fact that it is a punch makes me feel like it is weak. It's nothing against Show using the move, it's just the actual move itself being a punch. Falls into the same category as Hogan's leg drop for me, just the way I feel about it.

TactMrBlack

I like the WMD. If a man that size hit you with a haymaker it would def mess you up. I didn't have it in my top 25 but it would be in my top 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I typed that wrong...the move executed by Show doesn't look weak, but the fact that it is a punch makes me feel like it is weak. It's nothing against Show using the move, it's just the actual move itself being a punch. Falls into the same category as Hogan's leg drop for me, just the way I feel about it.

But Hogan needed his opponent on the ground to do the leg drop. Show can just fire that punch out of anywhere. Besides, what's a more effective finisher? A move where you have to elaborately set up your opponent or expose yourself to danger or a move where you can just knock them the fuck out and be done with it? I love fancy moves, but the practical ones are a lot cooler.

Cyrus Riddle

Thinking more on it, I believe that my problem with it is a bias because I do not like Show and never have, so therefore, his finisher means nothing to me. I can understand the logic behind the move, because it would be hellacious if he punched someone with full force.

I guess I prefer a little bit of style with my moves.