Psych

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH WWE. VINCE MCMAHON YOU CAN GO TO HELL. YOU KEEP GIVING IN TO EVERY GOD DAMN CRYBABY ON THE ROSTER. THE TWO BIGGEST ONE'S BEING CHARLOTTE FLAIR & BECKY LYNCH. I HATE WWE.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH WWE. VINCE MCMAHON YOU CAN GO TO HELL. YOU KEEP GIVING IN TO EVERY GOD DAMN CRYBABY ON THE ROSTER. THE TWO BIGGEST ONE'S BEING CHARLOTTE FLAIR & BECKY LYNCH. I HATE WWE.
@Grievous you handle this, I'm out.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, you can't get mad about Charlotte being the main/biggest deal of the women right now. Her being this big of a deal is setting up for the woman who steps up and actually beats her at a PPV to be that BIG of a moment in her career. Not sure who they are going with as of now but hey.. I am all for this long build.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING CALLED CAPS LOCK ON YOUR KEYBOARD

You should probably press that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'll just lock this now before it gets out of hand. :cesaro:

Status
Not open for further replies.