Psy and.....Snoop Dogg!? - Hangover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ok, I been a Snoop fan for awhile, but I feel ike he's getting desperate now with this pure unadulterated BS. What the hell man?

You guys think this is as stupid as I do? The one good part of this video was the shot glasses falling like dominoes IMO. That was pretty cool.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Snoop is just doing Snoop man... he just don't give a shit and he never has. That's just Snoop... and I like that about him.

But this is better than any Lil' Wayne song ever released lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Snoop is just doing Snoop man... he just don't give a shit and he never has. That's just Snoop... and I like that about him.

But this is better than any Lil' Wayne song ever released lol
I suppose thats true. Could be worse I guess.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
You are right sir. Fixed.

Although, I thought he was Snoop "Lion" now or some shit?

He changed back to Dogg again... I have to find the interview but he basically said... Everybody still calls me Snoop Dogg so I don't know what the fuck I was thinking changing my name lol Hopefully he won't get Puffy syndrome and start changing it once a year lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
He changed back to Dogg again... I have to find the interview but he basically said... Everybody still calls me Snoop Dogg so I don't know what the fuck I was thinking changing my name lol Hopefully he won't get Puffy syndrome and start changing it once a year lol
Good to know! I thought it was kind of lame TBH

Reactions: Just Kevin

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cashing in on that money while it's still available. Psy is rocking billion view vids, no one is going to turn that shit down.

That being said, Sexual Eruption was better than this, and he was getting desperate to cash in back then. Do work Snoop, cash rules everything around you.

That being said, this is stupid as fuck. No one wants that kind of music when they can't put down a glass of water without puking, this shit is atrocious sober.

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Cashing in on that money while it's still available. Psy is rocking billion view vids, no one is going to turn that shit down.

That being said, Sexual Eruption was better than this, and he was getting desperate to cash in back then. Do work Snoop, cash rules everything around you.

That being said, this is stupid as fuck. No one wants that kind of music when they can't put down a glass of water without puking, this shit is atrocious sober.

and it's still better than Lil' Wayne lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Snoop 'sold out' and has been doing lame shit for a while now, hasn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Snoop 'sold out' and has been doing lame shit for a while now, hasn't he?
I guess I missed that. He did do that hot pockets commercial, but I thought that shit was funny (plus - Kate Upton :gusta: )