PS4K and Nintendo NX to be unveiled in September according to some reports

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Although I have never been a big fan of Nintendo, I'm getting interested in what they have in store for the NX.

The Tokyo Game Show could be the venue for unveiling both Sony’s updated PS4.5 and Nintendo’s new console, if rumours are true.

A decade or so ago the Tokyo Game Show was a vitally important trade event, but more recently it’s become little more than a side show. But that could be about to change if a report by website VR World is correct.

Although the article is primarily concerned with the innards of the PlayStation Neo (variously nicknamed the PS4.5 and PS4K, although nobody knows what it’s really called) it plainly states that the new version of the PlayStation 4 will ‘make its debut’ at the Tokyo Game Show.

The show starts on September 15, and according to VR World the Nintendo NX (also just a codename) will also ‘be announced during Tokyo Game Show 2016’.

We can’t wait till we can stop using these fan mock-ups of the NX
The oddly blasé way in which the article imparts this information almost implies that the author thought it was common knowledge. Which it certainly isn’t.

The NX was never expected at E3 next month, since it’s not out till next spring, but some rumours also suggest the new PlayStation 4 won’t be out until then either. In which case the Tokyo Game Show begins to make more sense.

There’s no mention of Microsoft, who despite being the first ones to raise the prospect of an ‘upgrade console’ have so far managed to keep their plans secret. But it’s certainly not impossible that they may be planning a reveal at E3.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/12/ps4k-...eptember-claims-report-5877602/#ixzz48e3GIVZ5

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If the new PlayStation includes 4K output, it should be named PS4K. It's the perfect play on the name it has already and immediately tells the prospective buyers why it's different. I'll double down for the 4K output alone. I just bought a curved 4K TV and this would be a killer way to fully utilize it. Plus, this will save me from buying the $400 UHD Blu-ray player that Samsung just released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Austin Bates

Reaction score
Fuck. I just bought a 3DS a few weeks ago and they are coming out with a new console.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Fuck. I just bought a 3DS a few weeks ago and they are coming out with a new console.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

You have about a year before the new console is released.