ps4 release dates announced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
november 15th for the us and november 29th for europe woo can't wait i think now is a good time to start saving thore pennies whos getting one then?

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Well my shit has been pre-ordered since E3, now Amazon just needs to change the date it'll be arriving from December to November... I even paid extra for shipping to make sure it'd be on my doorstep the date of release. Being in Canada though and our Amazon being crap, I suspect I wont get my PS4 till sometime in December.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Totally waiting this one out for a while. PS3 is running sweet as a nut still got Skyrim to complete add GTA to that list as well as replaying the classic Final Fantasy's I have on there.

Will probs wait it out a year or so or until a game comes that I desperately need.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
It took me three years to get a PS3 and I was much more interested in that console than I am for the PS4 so yeah, it's going to be a while.

Reactions: Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It took me three years to get a PS3 and I was much more interested in that console than I am for the PS4 so yeah, it's going to be a while.

I only recently got a Ps3 (earlier this year), so yeah, pretty much my thoughts as well. Gaming isn't all that important to me, I can wait.