• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PS4 Pro release date.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
For fellow PS4 owners and anyone else that cares.

Via Gamespot.com

PS4 Pro launches on November 10 and will cost $399/£349/A$560. The more powerful console is aimed at the higher-end gamers. As previously stressed by Sony, it is not an entirely new architecture and thus not a new generation of PlayStation hardware.

Among the upgrades in the PS4 Pro are a 1TB hard drive, doubled GPU power, and technology adapted from AMD Polaris graphical architecture. All this means the PS4 Pro can reach resolutions that Sony says were "not thought possible on consoles" in 2016.

The big new features PS4 Pro introduces is 4K and HDR, which PlayStation exec Andrew House described as "natural" paths of progression for visual fidelity. Lead architect Mark Cerny added that these "take the PS4 experience to extraordinary new levels."

PS4 Pro's 80s-Inspired Ad Touts Totally Fresh Graphics

This is waaaaaaaaaay too damn early.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
They're releasing an ultra powerful system that will not be as powerful, next year? Why not wait until the PS4's life span or if the PlayStation brand starts giving a little?

Money and ppl wanting that 4k resolution, that's the reason. It'll be obsolete by the time the Scorpio drops.

Rogue

They're releasing an ultra powerful system that will not be as powerful, next year? Why not wait until the PS4's life span or if the PlayStation brand starts giving a little?
It's a direct response to the Scorpio. Xbox has been so behind in the new generation, that they basically admitted that when they announced the Scorpio. It's a do-over for them, and it's smart. It actually seems like another console jump as well, rather than just an upgrade.

Sony can not allow Xbox to get one over on them, hence the Pro. It's weaker, but they know that with their lineup they can still compete with the Scorpio if not beat it. They simply couldn't with the regular PS4 on the market, they know that.

It's a luxury item, or if you have a 4K TV and still don't have a PS4. It's completely skippable and not a big deal. Unless you look at the overall market, seeing as this'll probably become a common occurance.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Eh, I'm not getting a PS4 Pro since my PS4 barely gets used as is, I don't have a 4k TV and I play on a monitor anyway which isn't 4k.

Xbox can have their Scorpio anyway, it doesn't matter how good their console is when every Microsoft exclusive is trash (and almost all of them come to PC anyway).

Rogue

Eh, I'm not getting a PS4 Pro since my PS4 barely gets used as is, I don't have a 4k TV and I play on a monitor anyway which isn't 4k.

Xbox can have their Scorpio anyway, it doesn't matter how good their console is when every Microsoft exclusive is trash (and almost all of them come to PC anyway).
The ones left anyway.

R.I.P Fable and KOTOR(even though you PC people can still play them).

Rogue

I'm still holding out a small shred of hope for another KOTOR. It's almost certainly never going to happen, but I can dream.
A remake has been in production hell, last time I heard about it Microsoft was fighting for it to be exclusive again. Not too long ago, just hope it gets resolved and they keep working on it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
A remake has been in production hell, last time I heard about it Microsoft was fighting for it to be exclusive again. Not too long ago, just hope it gets resolved and they keep working on it.
I would hope that if it actually happens it doesn't end up exclusive, more Star Wars fans and more RPG fans in general need to experience KOTOR. Pretty much any storebought PC can run KOTOR 1 and 2 these days, but a remake would be really nice