PS3 .vs. Xbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwerko619

Reaction score
PS3 .vs. Xbox 360

Ok, vote on the best console game, cause in my opinion, Xbox 360 sucks, and some say it rocks.....but they got lucky. So vote on ur favorite, and whitch one you would rather have, then if you got a funny story about the 360, post it here. I made a video on youtube about my Xbox 360, and it was funny. So I decided to buy a PS3!!!! hahaha

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
I had an Xbox 360 but it scratched all my discs and no it wasn't that i was looking after them properly i was.

Iam hopefull getting a PS3 soon, they are alot better in my opinion.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ya, I had the same. But mine just stopped working after the 2 hours of packing. I played the thing for 2 hours and it already died. Well, it looks like 4 to 1 so far....I kind of figured that it would be like that :)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I've had my 360 for almost a year now and I have not had one problem. My brother got one when they came out and he hasn't had any poblems with his either. My guess is your like the Angry German kid when you lose a game.

Wordlife

hahaha good post there chuck, what a funny video. I myself have a 360. I kinda got it in July of 07 (used though), and was good up to about, um idk like November, I sent it in, it got repaired (aka... gave me a new one!!!) and so far since that day, my 360 and my halo3 and COD4 have been running smoothly. I have a PS2 and PSP, and I didnt feel the need to buy a PS3 or even want it, I really dont know why, I just feel that the main reason why I wanted it is cause most of my friends had it and play on XboxLive alot (like me now) and I really wanted it too just for Halo3 and GTA IV, cause I beat ALL the other 2 Halo's and all, what like 7, of the GTA's (including those cheep yet cool PS1 games too), so imo, I voted 360

wwerko619

Reaction score
I've had my 360 for almost a year now and I have not had one problem. My brother got one when they came out and he hasn't had any poblems with his either. My guess is your like the Angry German kid when you lose a game.

Hilarious lol. But im not German, im Canadian. And, I am a "kid", unless you call a 16 year old a kid. But im still with the PS3 on this one, I guess its just me, I dont care much for the Xbox 360. But I still think Microsoft should stick to computers, and let Sony, and Nintendo, and whatever crap there is out there make the game systems.

the dark knight

I made a video on youtube about my Xbox 360, and it was funny.
link?
looks to me like you and your brother dont play much..

PS3 hands down.

1 out of every 4 x360s will be fucked by the RROD RAGE lol. one of my friends got that twice in like 5 months...and they take like a MONTH to fix or get you a new one.
like that guy said, it sounds like a jet fighter << something i like actually but still, annoying.
another technical issue is scratching discs,
CONTROLLER SUCKS!!! dual shock/sixaxis will remain the perfect gaming controller.
xbox live isn't free.
HD DVD is sold separately.

if you calculate all the expenses to get an x360 with add-ons and shit, it'll cost more than a ps3 :)

my friends' ps3s work well and nothing ever happened to em. one of them just told me 2 days ago that he forgot to turn off his ps3 before he goes to bed and put it in a narrow shelf till he woke up and found out about it...nothing happened. usually, x360 explodes if the same happened to it.

the only argument you can defend the x360 with is that it has more exclusive games. and the reason for that is, it was released earlier (all the rush lead to a very unreliable console anyway). i really wanna see any of you x360 fans bash the ps3 after 1-2 years.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ im sorry but the more I keep reading about the ps3 controller makes me laugh, PS3 stole everything from everyone else and sony are lazy unoriginal fucks, what does the ps3 controller have hmmmm? the PS button rip off the xbox center button. Sixaxis or *cough* sorry attempt to copy the wiimotes motion controls Sony announced the sixaxis after Nintendo said they were motion controls.

and talk about even the simplest add on sony couldnt give us a hd cable that would cost them what 5 dollars? so yea spend 500 on a system and the whole hype is that its bluray but you cant even see the diff till you pay for wires that retail no less then 50 dollars.

the dark knight

^^ im sorry but the more I keep reading about the ps3 controller makes me laugh, PS3 stole everything from everyone else and sony are lazy unoriginal fucks, what does the ps3 controller have hmmmm? the PS button rip off the xbox center button. Sixaxis or *cough* sorry attempt to copy the wiimotes motion controls Sony announced the sixaxis after Nintendo said they were motion controls.

and talk about even the simplest add on sony couldnt give us a hd cable that would cost them what 5 dollars? so yea spend 500 on a system and the whole hype is that its bluray but you cant even see the diff till you pay for wires that retail no less then 50 dollars.
this is like saying vince stole everything from everyone, wtf are you talking about? idc if they "stole" the wiimote's ideas. its not what i like about it.

bottom line: ps1' controller > x360's controller
its just how game controllers should feel and look like to me, perfect.

as for your complaint about the HDMI cable...wow mate, you're gonna put that against something like...a fucking HD DVD drive? and even with that, the x360 elite with all add ons would still be more expensive than an 80GB ps3 (yes i know the ps2 playback sucks) with the HDMI cable.

Well, il give you the link The dark night, watch and laufgh, this is my cuz gettin pissed off about his 360.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqt6cLko_dc
why am i finding it weird that its you there on youtube..

wwerko619

Reaction score
oh no its my cuz, if that was me, I would sound alot diffrent lol. I have my own sign up on youtube, im not Miltownkid.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
looks like movies are starting to go towards the blu ray. another plus for the ps3.

Ska8teman

Reaction score
My guess for this one is the playstation 3. its a better system, and this is to me, but it has better looking games than the xbox. It also doesnt have the whole red ring stuff either like wwerko619 explained. so my vote is the ps3.

wwerko619

Reaction score
The games are the same pretty much,I dont see a diffrence. Well, theres a few games that I like better for the 360 than I do for the PS3, and theres some I like for the PS3 that I hate for the 360....its both ways.