Prowresting federation IGF will hold the GENOME13. WWE.TNA take notice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
On September 25th Antonio Inoki’s Pro-Wrestling promotion IGF will hold their GENOME13 event and it looks like a great card for pro-wrestling fans. It features many fighters connected to MMA.

The biggest match-ups announced for the event are…

Inoki Genome Super Legend Match: Tatsumi Fujitami vs. First Tiger Mask
Shinichi Suzukawa’s Debut Match: Shinichi Suzukawa (former Sumo Wrestler) vs. Mark Coleman
Super Dream Match: Tamon Honda & Kendo Kashin vs. Bob Sapp & Bobby Lashley
Atsushi Sawada vs. Erik Hammer
Super Dream Match: Josh Barnett vs. Tim Sylvia

Wow.. this is the best card.. i have ever seen. ever. As a prowrestling fan I would gladly pay money to see this card, something I havenèt done since WM two years ago.

OG Tiger mask making an apperance starting the show. Mark Coleman will pro wrestle a Sumo Wrestler. Awesome. Bob Sapp and Bobby Lashley team up to face Asian Wrestlers.. FUCKING AWESOME

JOSH BARNETT will take on TIM SYLVIA in a prowrestling Match. I just came, twice.

Fuck me, do i ever hope, Lashley sits all the MMA guys down and tell them how to steal the show. Vince is cumming his pants hoping this works cause he loves his big guys rightÉ He doesnèt want the miz or morrison in his main event. Washed up MMA guys are a completely different story.

I hope this is amazing, and I canèt wait to watch via stream or hopefully hdnet. fuck i wanna see this