Proof That Mark Henry Didn't Pull That Truck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
0992b43c813681dd2c0cbc489b16cb5c._.jpg

Reactions: seabs

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
.....so some dude is there to change it to neutral and back into park after, so the fuck what?

Reactions: Swift

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Figured this, or that there were people behind the truck helping push it to give Henry more momentum. I doubt they'd go for a legitimate world record (important stuff) on the B-show Smackdown.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Figured this, or that there were people behind the truck helping push it to give Henry more momentum. I doubt they'd go for a legitimate world record (important stuff) on the B-show Smackdown.
dude pushing the truck from the back? :pity2:

The show is taped and he could have had a couple tries, i am sure he didnt really do it, but i cant imagine the people in the back of the truck deal.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
dude pushing the truck from the back? :pity2:

The show is taped and he could have had a couple tries, i am sure he didnt really do it, but i cant imagine the people in the back of the truck deal.

Not one dude, but a number of them. There may have even still been someone in the truck behind the wheel but people pushing it from behind would still make it easier to go forward without being obvious that Mark wasn't pulling it on pure strength.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
omg guys, don't even say that.. Mark Henry is totes the worlds strongest man!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Haha, nice find. Looks like Paul Bearer.

Knew it was fake though, but kinda' hoped it wasn't.
It is Paul Bearer. Mark Henry didn't just pull a truck, but he pulled a truck and a legend, a DEAD legend I may add. And do you know why?
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO!!! :henry:

acailler

Reaction score
.....so some dude is there to change it to neutral and back into park after, so the fuck what?

Exactly. Did you not hear him shout "BREAKS" at the start to tell the guy to TAKE OF THE BREAKS!!!

Jeeez.

Can this thread of bullshit be closed now?

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I highly doubt Mark Henry legitimately pulled the truck, but saying this picture is "proof" is fucking silly. lol

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
A truck and a fat guy? That's impressive.