Promo? Should I promo? Yeah, I'll promo.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
These kids are complete idiots. We got a generation of fucking burger flippers and homeless people on our hands here."

-"My thoughts at work while writing this" by Alex Scott's handler.

We come in live at the home of Alex Scott. He's pacing around, loudly proclaiming his feelings.

<>Alex Scott<>
He stole my bit! Motherfucking Jason Randall stole my bit! I call the interviewers Bert! That's my line! God damn it all to Hell in a handbasket!

Alex spins around and comes face to face with the cameraman.

<>Alex Scott<>
Are you fucking kidding me?! You want a promo? Here's your promo. Go fuck yourself!

Alex then slaps the camera away and we fade to black.

END

You really think that's all I'd do? I'm not that lazy. Even if Sanders noshows, I'm here to narrate this little pissant. Let's go. We are back at Alex's place inside the promo room. Same old shit, different day as Alex is dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt. No drink this time as he looks straight at the camera.

<>Alex Scott<>
Now here's my promo. People obviously have lots of questions after Unwritten. Unfortunately, I don't have all the answers. Although in time, they will come. Just like all my lady friends, they will come. But first things first, I have a question. Why are we fighting for the PWF title? It's the god damned WWS now! Change the company, change the title. It's that damn simple people! Frankly I could give two shits about Randall, Wakefield and everyone fighting over the PWF title. Fighting over a dead company's title means nothing to me. I'll just sit and wait patiently until WWS releases its first REAL title and go after that baby.

Alex reaches for a glass of booze as he grabs nothing but air. He realizes this and looks down at his hand.

<>Alex Scott<>
Knew I forgot something. Oh well. Anyways, one question has been, "Why would I join up in an attack with Sanders, Cutter and the whole lot of them?" Like Shane O' Mac's theme song says...money talks. That and boredom. Why not shake everything up when the opportunity comes knocking?

Alex knocks on the wood table next to him.

<>Alex Scott<>
There he is. Right on time to keep me interested in this drama league bullplop...yeah I know it's weird, but those three F bombs nearly put me over my weekly allotment for swears. It is what it is. But, what is also odd is just who decided to show up at Unwritten...Eddie. Old buddy, old pal. It's been a cool minute since we last saw each other. This is clear because I could've sworn you were...shorter. And blond. In fact, you were a dead ringer for Adam Copeland. Oh well. Guess my memory is hazy. But that's besides the point. I saw your little interaction with Cutter. That was real cute seeing you use that new, big, scary voice you've adopted to yell at that asshole. But to think, you believe I've forgotten all about you? You think I've moved on? Oh Eddie. If anything, I've returned to my old glory! Did you see how I was in PWF? I had bangs for Christ's sake! But now, I'm back to me. Muscular, unshaven me. I believe it is now you who has forgotten the past.

A wry smile now comes across Alex's face.

<>Alex Scott<>
But I digress. We can talk much more about all that later. For now, I go to my opponents and my partner for this week. Sanders, I don't know where the fuck you are, but frankly speaking, I don't care. Now onto Jason. Jason, I saw your stuff this week. I appreciate the respect you've given me. And due to your in ring capability as well as our history, I will return the favor. Frankly, I was not at Unwritten for you. I was there to dismantle that son of a bitch Riddle. You just happened to be a casualty. Wrong place, wrong time. So no hard feelings. However, I suggest you keep a lookout for your "buddy" Wakefield. Friends who have your back are in prime position to stick a knife in that exact spot. But on the same token, don't worry a bit about little old me. Odds are...I'll find a way to come out on top. Come Hell or high Sanders, I'll come out on top.

A smirk now comes across Alex's face as he stands up and walks off camera. Now, we fade to black.

END

For realsies this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk​

Reactions: Jimmy King