Promo Dump Section

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
All promos via Inbox will be dumped in here by Staff.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Camera fades to black screen and all the fans in the arena can see the video package slowly showing up on the screen.

When the video package ends whole arena already knows what's coming next and during huge cheer from the crowd, well known theme song blasts through the arena and The Miz comes out on the stage.

AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

wwe_the_miz_returns_to_money_in_the_bank_by_joymcd-d57i7zt.png

As The Miz comes out and is the first one that fans see in PAW's arena they look happy about The Miz and they cheer him a bit as he starsts talking....

miz-iz-back_crop_north.jpg

The Miz: Back in 2001 I joined MTV and contested in The Real World Series. I joined MTV as Mike Mizanin, but I've quit MTV as The Miz. During The Real World Series I created a perfect alter ego. The Miz has everything you people love and look up for. The Miz is cocky, he's bad, he's arrogant, but these all are the things you people need to make it to the big league. And The Miz made it. I won The Real World Series not once, but twice! But when I won The Real World series for the first time ever I didn't see it as the finish line of my career. I was not at the top of the world. I was just getting started. The win at The Real World was the starting line. I deserved to win but even tho I deserved it, I did everything to success once again. And when I won it for the second time I told to myself that it's time for me to grow up. To realize my dreams. And I did just that. I worked my ass every single day and every single night just to become... Better... I became better. I became stronger. I became what I always wanted to be. A professional wrestler.

The Miz lowers the mic for a second and he enjoys the mixed reaction he's getting from the crowd before he continues...

The Miz: In October 2004 I joined the fourth season of WWE's Tough Enough. I was competing for the contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and for $1,000,000. Even tho I was last in few competitions I overcame six other guys and made it to the final! I was that close from achieving my goal and make my dreams a reality. Only one thing was standing in my way... my opponent Daniel Puder. You guys remember him? Sure you don't, but you know what's funny? Even tho he wasn't able to beat me in the final match of Tough Enough at Armageddon in a three round "Dixie Dogfight" which was, for those of you who was still playing with other children on the playground a real boxing match. None of us knocked out the opponent and the decision was up to each and every single one of you - the crowd. The reaction of the crowd decided the winner. And you know what? I lost... You people nearly cost me my all time dream! You people nearly cost me what I worked for! You people... You people opened my eyes. Because I realized I don't need you to make it in this business. And the people that tries to act as a heroes before you, they smile at you and kiss your kids asses, give you signatures and sign your T-Shirts with their faces on it, they are just like each and every single one of you! They are simply losers...

The Miz: So the trainer of Tough Enough, the all time great Al Snow... By the way where is he now? Too bad I became more successful than he's ever been and he was called a trainer. How can loser actually teach winner huh? Whatever... But that guy Al Snow announced that man - Daniel Puder a winner. Even tho I lost, it was not over for me. I did not, I repeat I did not give up. I worked harder than I ever did. I trained more than anybody else. And it paid off. I was offered a developmental contract. I impressed them so hard that even tho I lost I was the one that got the contract and if that's not the reason to have your respect, I'll tell you what is... Ohio Valley Wrestling was my next destination. I dominated MTV, I dominated Tough Enough I continued dominating even in OVW. Nobody was able to stop me. Because I just couldn't stop. After everything I came through I knew that if I wouldn't impress there, I won't get any other chance. It was already 5 years since I won my first season of The Real World and On March 7, 2006 finally, FINALLY I was called by the WWE that it's time for me to come up. I was heading to SmackDown!

The Miz again waits for crowd to react and mostly cheer is heard from the crowd so The Miz slowly continues...

miz-mitb.jpg

The Miz: April 21, 2006 was the date that was supposed to change my life. For someone it was just another typical boring and lazy Friday, for someone else it was just another episode of Smackdown, but for The Miz it was the night I was supposed to finally get what I deserved... A chance... But I didn't get one. On the night I was supposed to finally make my debut, I was banned from WWE for three long months! But even this obstacle did not stop me. I came back and became a host of SmackDown! I hosted Bikini contests, interviewed these so called superstars and smiled here and there just to make you love me! I became a host of annual Divas Search for RAW and SmackDown and I finally got some attention on me. But it was still not enough. So after the end of the Divas Search, I got what I wanted... A match on the live television. And I won. And then I won again. And again and again and again.... I was undefeated for 6 long months! And if that was still not good enough for you, keep quiet and let me finish..

The Miz: On June 17, 2007 I was drafted to ECW. And mark this date smarks, because that was the date of change. Change in my career. ECW was the C show of WWE. It's days of fame was over and it was just the dump of useless wrestlers like Kofi Kingston, JTG or even CM Punk... But I didn't see it as a punishment I saw it just as another chance. I won my first match and I continued to dominate all over ECW. I was the king of Extreme and I became a "chick magnet". I owned such a divas as Kelly Kelly or Layla. And at Cyber Sunday I was voted to face CM Punk for ECW Championship. The rookie finally got into the big league. I've battled for the World Championship title! Even tho I lost, it was the kicker of my next chapter... On the November 16, 2007 I finally won my first gold in WWE. I became one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions alongside John Morrison. And I was just getting started...

The Miz smiles at crowd and he looks right in the camera while he takes breath and continues...

The Miz: The Miz and John Morrison. We innovated the tag team division and we created the most popular show all over the network - The Dirt Sheet. After a long long title reign with John we lost the titles to Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder which once again are now nowhere to be find... But we did not split. We continued as a team and we ruled the tag team division. To confirm our position as the most dominating tag team in the history of WWE, we fought CM Punk and Matt Hardy for World Tag Team Championship and guess what... We won. I was the one that pinned CM Punk to get my second gold around. I pinned today's so called Best in the World. I pinned the Paul Heyman guy. I pinned a star... And I felt like I rule the world. But there was one little problem in my world - John Morrison. He was slowing me down. He was not the star of my caliber. So I made sure we lost the titles at Wrestlemania XXIV and then when the draft took place I was drafted to RAW. Not to the B show. No more of the C show. I was in the A show. A flagship of WWE was now feeling the presence of The Miz. While John Morrison stayed in ECW and slowly felt into shadow of my greatness.

LSv7T.gif

The Miz looks around the crowd and with his cocky smile he slowly continues his speech...

The Miz: When I walked into the RAW's locker room for the first time ever you know what I've heard? I've heard every single so called superstar saying that I shouldn't be here. That I should go back to MTV and make an idiot of myself. Legends, superstars, commentators, managers, ring announcers, bell keepers, camera men, cleaners simply everybody wanted me to quit. They hated the fact that I'm in the same locker room as them. They didn't like the fact I used the same shower as them. They hated the fact the reality star was competing in the very same ring as them. They all pointed at me and they said "Miz, you should quit". Miz, you shouldn't be around here. Miz, get back to the Real World .. They saw me as a reality star and not as a wrestler. So I had to change their opinion on me. They didn't see all the hard work I did before I finally got my chance to show what's really in me. I'm not the generation star like The Rock. And I'm for sure not any kind of the 3rd generation star like Randy Orton. I had to start from the bottom. I didn't have nice clear path to get here. I came through obstacles, but I overcame them and finally got where I deserved to be.

The Miz: And when I showed up as a RAW star on the A show for the first time ever and challenged John Cena you remember what happened? I won. And then I won again. And again. And in the very single moment, I was 5-0 against John Cena. Against the biggest star of the modern era. At least that's how he was presented, but the fact is it was kinda different. Cena was the star, but he was boring and over pushed so he had to be replaced. And it was supposed to be my time. MY time! But because of Cena, beacuse of your role model I lost my job. And I had to once again fight for it. In the disguise as The Calgary Kid I defeated another so called legend Eugene to get my job back. And I once again made it. So I was back on the roster and I was able to start my run for the United States Championship. I fought for it on three PPVs but I was not able to get my hands on the title. But finally, after three long months, I finally did it. On the October 5 episode of RAW I finally won my first ever single championship and I was a champion on the biggest show of wrestling entertainment. Then at Bragging Rights I walked in as a United States Champion representing RAW and I faced my old friend, the Intercontinental champion of Smackdown John Morrison. And I've beat him that night...

The Miz: I proved to everybody that I was the star of that tag team. I was the only one that won a match for RAW! I was the only superstar that walked in as a champion and walked out as a champion! And next month on the Survivor Series Pay Per View I was picked as the Team Captain of RAW! The kid that competed on Tough Enough was supposed to lead five other superstars to face the team of SmackDown in traditional Survivor Series tag team match. We faced the team of John Morrison. And I once again won the match for RAW and once again defeated John. On the February 8 episode of RAW, I teamed up with The Big Show and we took the legendary D-Generation X for the Unified Tag Team Championship. And we won... We defeated the living legends Shawn Michaels and Triple H. The veterans of wrestling weren't just good enough to beat us. And with United States Championship still around my waist I became a triple champion, holding both World and WWE Tag Team Championship and the United States Championship I was the most successful superstar on the roster!

MITB6.jpg

The Miz looks all around crowd before he raises his voice and begins to shout.

The Miz: I was holding three championship titles at the very same time! Which of these superstars back there can claim they did that huh?! I guess non of them! And what I did as a triple champion? I became a mentor. Yes, from the guy that was being mentored I became one. I mentored Daniel Bryan on NXT. I made Daniel Bryan what he is today. Thanks to me, he's where he is! Thanks to me, Daniel Bryan became Daniel Bryan and thanks to me he got the chance! Without me, he'd be wrestling in the gyms for 50 fat guys! All he is today is thanks to me! And you know what pissed me the most? That all the critics did not stop. They continued to hate me! But it was just the fuel to continue my way to the top. By the time, I lost Tag Team gold and then I even lost the United States Championship. You know to who? Bret Hart. That pissed me off so much I can't even describe. 60 year old guy gets a chance to over shine a new blood? That's just not fair for all the talents. But NXT season two just started and I was the only Pro to comeback and do the right job once again. I trained Alex Riley and during NXT mentroing I once again won the United States Championship.

The Miz: And while my second run as US Champion I entered my first ever Money in the Bank match. And I won. I WON! I WON! After all the hard work I was guaranteed a WWE championship! I was the next WWE Champion and I finally made all the critics and all the haters believe that they were just wrong. I made them believe I am the best superstar that ever entered that ring. And finally, after four months of waiting and planning I realized all my dreams. November 22, 2010 was the date that changed my life. It was the date when I successfully cashed in my Money in the Bank contract and became a WWE Champion for the first time ever! From the star of Reality Show series I became a superstar that will be remembered forever! Nobody can change the fact that I was the WWE Champion and I was the most must see WWE Champion of all TIME! While my reign I faced legends, superstars, heroes and I successfully defended my WWE Champion on the biggest stage of them all WrestleMania XXVII when I pinned John Cena! ME! ME! ME!

The Miz calms down before he again continues...

The Miz: I think it's time to stop this little history lesson because I think you guys understand what I wanted to point on. I am the most must see superstar today and I don't deserve to be somewhere in the middle of the show fighting for some 2nd or even 3rd tier championship with guys that have zero talent and are nowhere close to my level. I deserve to be in the Main Event, fighting the real guys, fighting for the real championships. Fighting these so called best of today. Because these so called best ones can be as good as they want to be, but they will never, NEVER be as good as me! And that's not my cockiness, it's the fact. I don't care who you put up against me, he doesn't have a chance against the superstar of my caliber. Nobody compares to me around here and I am going to prove it to each and every single one of you and especia... Wait... Why should I prove to you anything? I proved myself a long time ago and I don't have to prove myself again and especially not to you losers that just sit on your fat asses and do nothing about your boring stupid lives! GOD! This is SHOWDOWN! The name pretty much fits for this moment you know why? Because it's the showdown of me. It's showdown of everything I did in the past and here's the little spoiler kids... In this showdown I will go on and on and on until there is no one that will doubt about my greatness. Let me be the first one to put myself in the World championship picture here in PAW. This is the first ever show of PAW and what better time it should be than tonight to crown the first ever PAW World Heavyweight champion of the world... And his name will be THE MIZ!

The crowd erupts into one massive boo and The Miz looks kinda angry but he continues...

The Miz: You can think whatever you want, you can boo me however you want but you can't change the fact that I've held over 15 championship titles (What?!), won 2 Slammy Awards (What?!), was ranked the number one Wrestler in the whole world (What?!) and won the Money in the Bank ladder match (What?!). You can't change the fact that I am The Chick Magnet (What?!), The Awesome One (What?!), Mr. Money in the Bank (What?!), The Most-must see superstar (What?!) and The greatest superstar of ALL TIME (What?!)

The Miz lowers the mic and looks kinda shocked at crowd

The Miz: Are we going to play this what game all night long huh?

(What?!)

The Miz: Really?!

(What?!)

Really?!

(What?!)

Really?!

(What?!)

The Miz: Shut up, I'm done with you. You don't deserve my attention. You don't deserve a seat in this arena and you for sure don't deserve to see me, so keep your ugly mouths shut and let me finish the speech... There's nobody that compares to me today, I'll repeat to you slowly and clearly so you can understand what I say. NOBODY compares to me today! What challenge stands before me now huh? I think I've made it clear so GM.... Do your job tonight and respond to me... Am I going to be the first PAW champion? You've got time until the end of the night for the response, until that moment, I'll be watching...

The Miz walks back to backstage, but just before he seems to leave he stops and turns on crowd and rises his microphone for one last time...

The Miz: Don't worry, I won't leave you just like that. Why? Well... Because I'm The Miz...

AND I'M......

The crowd all together chants the final word...

AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

The Miz turns over and walks out of stage...

the-miz-new-do.jpg